Lucid Dreamcatcher Android App - Flash Dreamer Mode

The other night I was prepping to try an LD and it hit me that I should check if there were any android apps to aid with lucid dreams. Turns out there are several and I started playing around with them. One in particular, Lucid Dreamcatcher, has been very effective for me. I’d like to say thanks to the author of this program - it does much of what I imagine the $200+ lucid dreaming masks do for free, without the need for me to wear a mask.

The idea is to fiddle with the settings so It’ll make your phone’s flash go off several times while you’re hopefully in the REM state. It has woken me up sometimes but then I go back to sleep. Have only used it a few times but it’s been an almost guaranteed LD trigger for me (not guaranteed to work every time the flash goes off… but if I set the flash to go off every 5 minutes or something for an hour - one of those times will work.

Has anyone else tried this app or similar apps?

I have an iphone so hopefully a similar one exists.

This looks promising
lucid dreaming app

I’ve actually been planning on trying that one soon - it’s more complicated but actually looks like, if it works like they say it will, it would have all the features one could ask for in this type of app (i.e. it detects when you’re in REM and flashes then supposedly!).

Interesting, so you put the phone next to you when sleeping ,and it flash the whole room.

Hm, i have to find this for my iphone.

Downloaded this and going to give it a try! Seems like it could take a while to find what time/type of flash will work but ill give it a try
Thanks for this!

Found one in the app store named “dreamz”, promises to do the same thing, I think I’m going to try it tonight and see how it works.

I’m kind of surprised at how many dream-journal apps there are in the app store that you actually have to pay for, lol. Slightly edited… please don’t encourage pirating :tardis: :content:

Is this for free?
5 Killer Tips for Link Baiting