Recently Tried to use PK, TK, And Telepathy

IDK its a extremly confuzing thing to study.

There is another topic about this already: “Recently Tried to use PK, TK, And Telepathy”
Link was suppressed: since the topic was merged, it pointed to this very post now
There is some interesting stuff in there

Well, I was a skeptic when I was younger. I looked into TK, but my mom got angry because it would apparently cost money to access those sites (which it didn’t). She yelled at me and beat me…

I became a near cynic, and up until about a week ago, I hadn’t really considered the possibility…

I came upon this discussion and it didn’t make sense that hundreds of people would all lie about this. Also, I was taking a “Theory of Knowledge” class and found out that we really don’t know much about the universe. What if this was a possibility?

(copy/pasted from my sealife post)

So that’s my story. Skeptic → Cynic → Skeptic → Practitioner.

Congrats Ne0!

I’ve believed in telekenisis all of my life (though I only started practicing seriously a little while a go) and yet the best I could do was move a corner of a tissue about 1 centimeter.

Moving a corner of a tissue 1 cm sounds a lot better than not moving anything at all. :wink:

And wow, Neo! :eek:

Found this post…maybe wanting to bring it back to life? Anybody :happy:

What’s the point in being able to do these things IRL? Lucid dreaming ftw. :cool:

That’s absurd. Yes doing stuff in Lucid dreaming is fun, but IRL has a certain…appeal. I mean think of it like this. Would you rather fly IRL or in a LD, pick one and only one. You and I both know that answer.

Plus this is one of the few ways to have a LD IRL. Mmmhm, I’m thinking you are trying your hand at humor, correct? You’re failing.

Let’s get back on topic :grin: Anyone still out there interested?

I was planning on replying to this post with a story of mine, but that last part about the psi balls almost made me choke on my water.
Thank you for bringing this up, this is actually something I’ve been looking for for quite some time. Now here’s where I explain quite a bit:
I ran into some people back in the day, all of which believed in the energy of the world, how it can be manipulated, and how it can be used physically in the natural world, a lot like psychokinesis, or telekinesis (same difference, psychokinesis is more politically correct). Well, I decided it should go down as one of my research projects, magic has always been my favorite topic of study, that and ancient religious matters. Well, the reason they let me observe was because one of them thought I possessed some sort of potential for the physical aspect of it, being the psychokinesis portion of what they studied. The reason being is because I demonstrated the “psi ball” as you called it. I’ve been able to do this as a child, move around that “energy” as they called it throughout my body, out of my hands, into objects, out of energy-emitting objects and et cetera at will, being because I learned how to do it as a small child. Not saying I can do this proficiently, the most I can do by “absorbing” energy from objects like light bulbs is get myself shocked by the next 20 metal objects I come into contact with, the most I get from emitting it is the target feeling a little bit “refreshed”, which for all I know is human error, it not as if I’m going to take that as an actual basis.
Well, in my studies I didn’t find out a whole lot, other than more about the history of “physical energy”, and how to better control psychokinesis. While I don’t consider myself psychokinetic, my grandmother was supposedly telepathic, which might explain why they said I had more talent than the average person. However, I don’t see myself as exceptionally skilled. I firmly believe anyone can learn this, as long as they are competent and have a willingness to learn completely open-mindedly, and remain that way.

At any rate, I also firmly believe that once a person learns the basics it can be trained in dreams. This isn’t to say that it should be completely learned or practiced in dreams, but anyone willing to train themselves to a point of almost complete psychokinetic capability (if that’s even possible) should know that after learning how to control it, the same technique can be used in dreams, and the psychokinetic could train his proficiency and concentration within dreams themselves. I know this because I’ve done it in dreams before, but only on small scales. Using the same feeling within dreams as I used outside of them to lift a green cup in midair and spin it rapidly before dropping it when I got distracted.

It’s also worthy to note that his description of the process of “feeling your energy” is completely correct, which stunned me beyond belief.
Concentrate your energy in the center of your mass; the chest. Feel it radiate through your arms and your legs in waves, the apex being at the exhalation. Your energy radiates with the breath; as you force the breath out, the energy follows, almost as if your breathing controlled the rate at which you emitted your energy. Let it flow down your arms and out of your palms, starting at the lifeline; the point where the end of your wrist points directly at the middle of your palm. (as if you had your hand against a wall; the point in the middle of your palm directly in front of your wrist) Then force your energy from your palm out into the world.
They said the process of absorption is the opposite, feel the energy in your palm and focus it inwards through your hand into your lifeline, then into your body. And all of this feels physical.
To those wishing to practice this, I would say start with the psi ball as it seems to be the easiest. To train yourself, practice on forcing it to spin in a single direction as fast as you can, or force it to solidify as hard as you possibly can. Never lose concentration though. It’s pretty tough to get a completely solidified ball back in action after accidentally dispersing it 'cause you ■■■■■■ up.

I think I’ll get started back into this research. Hopefully I’ll be able to practice more in my dreams, maybe work on my concentration. Thanks for the interesting topic, if you have any questions, shoot me a pm or someone else here who knows a substantial amount about the topic.

And for those who are skeptics: This post is simply based off of what I have observed and practiced myself. With the “psi balls” I created, I would try and maintain concentration while forcing my hand through the “ball” I had created. It was solid enough to keep my hand (which was “emitting energy”) behind the area I was “controlling”. Is this a form of psychokinesis? Possibly. I believe it is, and I believe forms of psychokinesis do exist, but humans in our day and age can only access a portion of what we should be able to control, which few people in this world actually can, or could access.
To those of you who are skeptic, I would say read up on dead languages (specifically latin, ancient greek, and biblical aramaic) and the origins of the nations surrounding both the iberian peninsula and the sea surrounding italy, most specifically the strait located in that sea leading out into the ocean. (can anyone help me with what that strait’s called? I can’t seem to remember it right now.)
I believe there was a time when an objects in the area had something to do with people’s ability to control things like psychokinesis, but then again I’m no conspiracy theorist, I have no proof of it, and I also dont wholeheartedly believe in the theory. I’m just saying there might’ve been objects that were associated with it.

Forgot to put this in the original post, but I feel it’s too late at night to go over this and put it in the correct spot.
When I was with that group of people, I actually ended up getting together with a pretty open-minded (normal) girl, and she got interested in this stuff that this “group” was doing.
She practiced, passed a small test, then was in. We ended up staying together for some time, but that time we spent together is what really sells my opinion on why I believe in these things.
In that time we spent together, things happened, and somehow we became “connected”. The group called it a soul-bond, when one persons soul quite literally intertwines with the other so that they both feel a degree of the same pain, the same emotions, and the same thought processes, all depending on the bonds strength. Well, this actually ended up happening almost to a T. It ended up getting strong enough that when she wanted to talk to me, I would respond based off the pure nagging feeling that I should (note: I never really knew which method she was trying to contact me from, but I got them all correct based off feeling). Perfect example:
I’m working on some programs at 3:20-something in the morning, but I don’t really know why I’m up. I’m working offline, but I get the feeling I want to go online, specifically yahoo. I felt I wanted to check my email, even though it’s unimportant to me in the least, the only thing I have on there is a cookie alert monitor (for internet cookies of course). I ended up getting on just to realize she had messaged me “Hey babe, can you talk?” literally 30 seconds before I opened my browser. And this continued to happen well over 25 times that I counted (in a span of a few months, with me only missing “calls” when I was asleep). This could be seen as a minor form of telepathy, but the only explanation I have for it is what that group gave me.

Anyways, believe what you will, this is an interesting topic to say the least.I’ll be sure to look more into that telepathy, if I can get this working I’ll be sure to post results. (if there is none, I’ll post a report on what I felt and if I believe it is possible after numerous personal tests)

That’s just stupid. You’re implying that it’s actually possible to do impossible things like flying IRL when you know deep down that it isn’t possible. Stop kidding yourself.

P.S. I wasn’t trying to be humorous. Your sense of humour is obviously a bit screwed.

Just from that post, you sound as if you truly believe that you are telepathic. How else could you be so confident of what another person, a completely separate individual who you probably only know from a few forum posts, knows and feels-- “deep down”?

In my humble opinion, people who think that something is impossible would only waste their time, choosing to get in the way of other people who try to make impossible things happen. Possibly more time and effort wasted by the former than the latter.

I’d just like to put a reminder here about respecting one another. You don’t have to respect, understand or share in what somebody else believes to realise making comments like “That’s just stupid” or suggesting off the bat they are making “failed attempts at humour” isn’t really respectful of them. It’s also entirely possible to post from the sceptic point of view, without flaming. Let’s try to assume the best of one another and keep this civil.

[center]----------------------[/center]

As far as my take on PK and telepathy. I tend to be more sceptical, but not totally closed to the idea that we might be more connected to others and the world around us than we have established in the scientific domain. Especially with some of the findings of quantum mechanics. Such as the finding that when a proton is observed, it can in some cases do something different to when it’s not observed.

Well like you said, the “failed attempt at humour” comment was suggested off the bat whereas I was just returning the favour. I would never try to insult someone without a good reason but in this case, I had every reason to. I’m sorry if I may have caused a stir in a part of the community but I just felt it was logical to stick up for myself as any normal person would IRL. I’ve never insulted anyone on this forum without a reason and I promise not to, unless an event like this happens again in which I must act in order to defend myself. :content:

Your reactions and arguments are, and this is pointed out with no intent on my part to attack you, extraordinarily illogical. Logic doesn’t mean that you go along with a popular opinion and become axiomically correct, there are rules to logic. If you know these rules and standards, then you have not followed them, regardless of what you felt. So, I would categorize your reaction as emotive and reactionary, not logical.

That’s why your argument was absurd (note the absence of ad hominem, another logical fallacy: whether you, as a person, are absurd, has no bearing.) To say that there is no reason to pursue it because we have a facsimile of the same experience anyway, is illogical. It doesn’t invalidate your own feelings about lucid dreaming being enough for you, but as a persuasive argument is recognizably flawed.

logicalfallacies.info/

Thank you so much @RebirthNexus !!!

My post was a few years ago, so when I read yours I felt as if my post had been “refreshed.” You made some points I had forgotten too mention, and I’m so so happy you knew what I meant about using your energy.

I didn’t know if that was the correct/non-correct way of doing things, it just felt right. I could control it better.

I’m at work and I don’t have time now but I’m going to post a few of my most powerful telepathic moments when I get back. Thanks for your post, made me believe things that were long lost and forgotten.

My father and I have an extremely powerful connection with each other. We read each other’s thoughts constently. Usually it’s small things, wanting the radio to be turned down and the other does it. Calling the other when they were thinking of them (and this happens every time we call). Asking the same question the other was going to ask (all the time). All the way down to having the same dreams.

But it might be because we are so genetically close that this happens.

Then again I had a, “Telepathic” friend, we would pratice our ventures together. We had a 76% success rate…which is pretty astounding.

The use of a psi wheel and why is busted its due to heat etc from the hands however I found it interesting that when rubbing my hands togheter it moves even less than to begin with despite my hands being much warmer and heating the air up around it as they claim is the reason of it to move. How can my hands produce more heat when standstill than when im rubbing them togheter causing heat trough friction???

Yes skeptics love to say the psi wheel is busted. Thing is, I thought that a long time ago. So I did me a little experiment. I filmed a psi wheel under a glass bowl from about ten feet away. I sat in a chair watching tv, in the same room. I finished filming and watched the film. Needless to say the wheel hadn’t budged a millimeter. Sitting in the same chair, and not getting up at all, I moved the psi wheel. It made a full circle about three or four times…this takes away the possibilty of heat, air flow, static and magnets. I didn’t do this on the first try however, it took me at least a month.

To tell you the truth Emil, I’m still a skeptic in a way. You see, I have no idea how this works, and I have done numerous expirments to debunk/figure it out! It’s still hard for me to believe I can do such…‘things.’

Do you have any videos of anything that you have done, redifin?

@ TwistlingLight

I will e-mail you a video, but will not display it here.

Some flaming posts removed. Please keep it civil here. :ysim: