My first LD

Finally, on the 21st, I went lucid! I had thoughts that I was dreaming, and the reality check proved me right! I remember all of it too. I woke up, and after noticing that my house looked strange, I did a reality check. It was pretty cool, I rode motorcycles and made out with girls I like etc. (what do you expect from a 13 year old, XD) I tried flying, but nothing happened, and creating objects seemed too out of my league, as when I tried to, nothing happened… Locations were weird too. Looking out the window in the front door of the house, I saw my street, but when I actually went outside, it was my friend’s driveway. Either way, very happy! It’s been like two months since I first started to try to LD, and my dream journal has been going for about that long too. I guess all I needed was patience!

Congrats man!

Yes, patience is crucial, take it easy and confidently and that’s it. Now you should stick to things you did and get more lucid dreams so you can work on your practice while in a dream!

Good luck!

In my experience that depends little on age! :rofl:

And congratulations on your first LD! I hope it was worth the patience and that you’ll get more easier now :smile:

I have just begun trying and I can’t wait to have a LD, is it good to always have a positive though towards it and never doubt it to work?

Best attitude to have, the people who have LD’s ALL the time are the ones who expect them to happen, just like you expect to have normal dreams.

Thans GnarGnar, remember me? From chat ahah :smile:

Congrats bro! Keep up the dream journal and set goals for yourself. Stay motivated, and you lucid dreams will occur more and more often.

I’m happy for you, Sgtmartian. :smile:

I don’t know… For me, creating objects came really natural. But I haven’t been lucid for a long time so i’ve seen few LD’s. Maybe it depends on the dream…