LD Goal/Progress Journal (GPJ)

Gah, I haven’t had time to keep a DJ or GPJ lately… and probably won’t until late August. Work is just so much… work… and my topic is quiet anyway. So sad…

Well, bumping it one last time just in case anyone else is interested…

Had another lucid but completely forgot about the duel :\

I :wallhit: keep :wallhit: forgetting :wallhit: Xander!

I can remember anything else in an LD but fighting him!

3x the headache eh? Yeah, I know the feeling… I need to visit my shore village tonight or tomorrow. Birthday goal! :cool_laugh:

My goal is to come to Ceeia before 11 june :cool:

I’m bumping this back up since it really did make a difference in the brief time that I used it.

Anywho, the lucid duel. So I haven’t seen Xan in an LD in a while. Last time I did he was a cloaked figure and I let him go since he reminded me I was dreaming. I’m trying again tonight, it’s about time we wrapped this up :lol:

OK, so I missed it last night. I did have a couple of interesting ND’s, but nothing with Xander in them. The struggle goes on another night :razz:

Ok, so 3 hours of sleep didn’t really do the trick :lol:

Tonight I’ll be using a mix of MILD and WILD along with WBTB at 4 hours, 5.5 and 7 hours. If I can induce the dream through WILD or DEILD I think I can focus enough to remember the goal.

I finally had my first substantial LD in a while, but no luck in the goal department.

/me looks up and sees a lot of stacked posts >.>

Three nights, three ND’s. Xander was in none of them. Tonight I’m going to be more active with WBTB again as well as MILD incubation.

Aww Rhewin, reviving my topic again? XD How nice of you. :3

Right, so I just wanted to bump this topic. :grin: I’m keeping a GPJ since a little bit over one week now, and it really is a big advantage. I haven’t had a LD since then, but it helps a lot with motivation when you write down all the positive stuff that happened, and don’t only focus on the negative (to which I tend).

Checking back in (planning on weekly instead of daily, felt like spamming >.>). I managed to get into a TARDIS which I have planned as the first step to finding Xan, but nothing from there.

OK. I think I’ll join you guys :grin:

My goal is to reach my Dream Tower in my Dream World. I started thinking about this place some time ago and was able to WILD into a tower once or twice, but it ended up looking nothing at all as my Dream Tower :razz: (although the LD’s were short, they were very vivid). So (quick description), I haven’t thought of that much of my dream world, but my home would be this tower on the edge of a cliff at a bay. Looking out at the bay, there’s a small town by the shore down to the right with mountains behind. On the other side of the bay there are grass fields/beaches/desert or something like that. Behind me is a forest, maybe with a little cabin at the edge of the tree line. I started thinking about the inside of the tower some more the other day and thought up the bedroom, which is the most detailed part so far. There’s a living room on the first floor, portal room on the second and the bedroom on the third.

So my goal will be to reach the tower. I’ll try to WILD/DEILD into the bedroom. If I get a DILD and am someplace completely different I might try opening a door and expecting to come through the stone doorway into the portal room. I don’t think I’ll risk teleporting :tongue:.

My classes are starting… kinda. So that means less LD’s during the week :sad: , but I’ll try anyway.

I’ve been forgetting abiut this… Two nights ago I remembered my goal in a semi-lucid state and opened my bathroom door expecting to reach my portal room, but that didn’t work. I got lucid and tried a bit more on another door, again withot luck. Classes make it harder to get lucid and I need to work on my DR…

Anyway, sorry for double post and any mistakes, I’m on my ipod :tongue:

Yey, more interest! I haven’t been keeping mine much lately. I HAVE been keeping my DJ but not posting. Oops. Need to work on that tonight or tomorrow.

All right, popping in again. I didn’t manage to track down Xander, but I did somehow get into a small fight with Wyvern (who has also challenged me to a duel). No other progress so far, but I’ve been mainly working on using autosuggestion to wake up. So far, progress has been good.

Whoa, I was just casually browsing around the forum and I noticed there’s a post of mine on the first page of this topic! Amazing! xD I’ve recently decided to get back into lucid dreaming and I think I’ll make a special progress journal to help me :smile: I think it’s a good technique because you sort of… make your intentions more “concrete” by writing them down. It also forces you to focus on the good aspects (like “my dream recall was better” or “I was close to lucidity”) rather than “my dream wasn’t lucid”.
Good luck everyone and sweet dreams! :wiske:

I admit I haven’t been putting in as much effort as I wanted into my goal. I did try a few times (many, considering how I forget about goals :razz:) to create a portal in a LD to get to my dream tower, but I only got them to work once or twice (taking me to random Minecraft worlds…)

but this morning I did it! Well, sort of. I think it might have been a bit of luck that I was able to remember my goal as I WILD’ed. I got to a tower, but it wasn’t what I pictured. I tried making the tower higher and wider, but the LD didn’t last long. At least I got something to work with! :smile:

I’ll be joining this too. I always forget what I want to do in my dreams so I’m hoping this might help me out.

My first goal is to be able to get an 4-5 LDs per week through WILD. My second goal is to go to a world I already created by daydreaming through teleporting to it in a lucid dream. And my third goal is to have very good control over my dreams, so I can do things like teleporting, moving things around with my mind, and creating things without effort.

I’ll be posting my progress here.