LD4ALL Band!

I didn’t know where else to put this :tongue:

I had a great Idea while going through the Garden of Creation :woo:

Let’s start a band :cool:

So if you have a recording microphone and a instrument, or you can sing post here!

I figure we need these:

Guitarists: (I’m one!)
Bassists:
Drummers: (I’m one but sadly no drumset at the moment :scream: )
Piano players/synth/keyboard:
Singers:
Back up Singers:
Banjo?:
Bag Pipes?:
Mandalin-ers?:
Violinist:
Trumpet:
Flute:
Clarinet:
Misc Instruments:
Music Editors?:

Anyone up for it? :boogie:

Oh and when you post what instrument you want to play, post an awesome band name…cus we gots to have one! I’ll ask a mod nicely to post a poll with the best ones so we can vote :hurray:

Once we have some sign ups we can move on! :biggrin:

Well, I’m into producing electronic music so I could help with pads or whatsoever :smile:

There’s an old topic on this somewhere…

/me mutters something about a search function that most people don’t seem to notice and that she won’t find it for them because it’s bad enough when she conquers her own laziness, so their laziness is their problem.

Can’t find it?

Nice you too? Acoustic or electric. :music:

I like acoustic better.

Would you like to contribute your music abilities?

Sure I’ll go with electric guitar if thats okay. :music:

I never said it was in the lounge, now did I? I also mentioned the search function, apparently the poor thing was ignored yet again. :< It’s an old topic though, seems a lot of the people who started it are no longer around. Don’t mind me, I’m only promoting the use of the search bar that we have since people don’t seem to use it… It needs love too!

How will this work. Collaborative song writing, isolated recording, and sharp editing? Live online communication would be near impossible for syncing hah.

Mmhm, sound editing would work. As long as everything is on the same beat (if they aren’t the editor can make it work by mixing in a creative way). I figure the drums would have to go first and then we work around them ^^

Oooh, a metronome would suit for this. Could easily get everyone to download a virtual freeware one and then agree on a rate.

Most possibly yes…if there was any volunteers however.