What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

My ex has been in almost every dream I have remembered for the past couple of months. I haven’t seen him in 2 years, and rarely think of him in waking life, which is making it difficult to establish him as a dreamsign.

Frustrating as it would be such a consistent dreamsign if I could recognize it as such!

How about this:

This morning I woke up to my alarm clock as usual, okay - the only problem was, it wasn’t the alarm I used!
Right now I use that funky “Jump Street” tune but I heard “Turkey in the Straw” instead, and I don’t even have that composition on my phone! :eh:

Somebody gave me a new sweater, on the right sleeve there was something written about LDing and I thought: “Oh great, this one is awesome, I will never ever forget to do a RC again!” Did I do a RC? No. :wallhit:

My main dream signs are drugs.
And I did lots of drugs.

Once i went to school.When i arrived to school I saw a skyscraper.I think it was a “huge” dreamsign.But I didn’t notice it…

Having the ability to turn into liquid metal

Apparently having super powers is completely normal. Wondering why I have super powers is also normal. Telling myself “huh maybe it’s a dream” then laughing it off… now THAT I cannot understand!

I missed THREE dreamsigns this last night, and I even played with the thought that it was a dream but never took that thought seriously!

I dreamed I was driving in my car in a forest, and it was out of gas.
I went back inside the car and asked myself - “Is this a dream? No it isn’t, it feels too real.”.

I played the video game classic Goldeneye 007 for the N64, but I used a weapon that didn’t exist in that game - it kinda looked like the beta version of the KF7 Soviet, and felt like a ZMG.
I said to myself - “Hey, I don’t remember this weapon…?”. :eh:
Then the dream ended and changed to number 3.

I was in a small city a few miles away from my village, and a lion had escaped from the zoo and it was panic in town, and so on.
Then came a crodocile out of nowhere and they started fighting, and then came a kangaroo and a giant dog.
It was so damn stupid.
Anyway, it was also kind of scary for a while and I was just standing there thinking “this is like a nightmare, I wish this were a dream”.

WTF?
I mean, my awareness is obviously fairly high since I keep asking myself these kinds of things, but it’s kind of annoying to miss signs like these, especially when these particular dreams even were fairly vivid.

I was visiting LD4all and scrolled down to Lucid Lounge and Playground, but instead of Playground it said something completely different, and I was like: “Huh, isn’t this supposed to say Playground?” While I was still watching the writing, it changed. The writing changed right in front of my eyes to Playground. And I thought: “Ah okay, now it’s alright. Well, this is a dream.” But I didn’t think this because I got that this is a dream, but because I thought that I’ll just say that it’s a dream to prepare myself for LDing, like a RC. :wallhit: I saw some writing changing right there, this was a damn RC! :ohno:

I was at my school, but when I opened my class’ door there was no floor. It was a huge pool!!! :woo:

How didn’t you realize that ? it’s bad.You could have surfed in website lucid style :smile:

Arggh I know xD I need to add more awareness when I recognize something weird…

Anytime I find myself naked in public, I am supposed to do a reality check. But in this dream I was in a basketball gym, barefoot and no clothes, trying to slam dunk. Perhaps there was some partial lucidity, but not enough to STOP what I was doing and pursue my dream agenda, which is to seek information that I can bring back to reality and use constructively. Perhaps the location of a missing person…

Anyway, missing Naked In Public is worth 50 lashes! (actually, everyone else had gone outside by the time I was naked, but I still would never put myself in that position in a million years, nonetheless, in waking reality).

This morning I had a dream where i was at the previous flat that I lived in and there were several thumb tacks on the ground. I thought I’d better pick them up or someone might get hurt if they step on one. I picked them up but noticed that when I looked again there were lots more and now a small pile of business cards with the words LUCID DREAMING (in caps like that) with some info about LD.

I thought I should grab those as they’d be good to use for RCs and give to friends to carry so they can do RC checks too. I picked up more tacks and soon my arms were so full I couldn’t pick up anymore and I’m thinking how am I going to pick up those cards now? I woke soon after. Arrgghh!!! FAIL - lol :happy: I’ve had very little sleep over the last 4-5 days so I’m going to blame that - hahaha :smile:

That I was telekinetic and made myself food with just the mind and made people wonder what I did :razz:

haha - good one! That’s something that you can’t do IRL (as far as I know :wink: ) But still missed it. I love telekinetic dream stuff - it feels awesome to be able to do it - a real sense of power…and I’m often sure I’m going to be able to do it when I wake up - haven’t succeeded yet though :wink:

there were these people in my neighbor hood whom I didnt know. I asked them who they were, and they said theve lived here for a long time…

Looking out of a window, thinking how i wish i could do LD better and never doing a RC. :content:

1. seeing a flying giant horse with 2 heads, while i was flying(!!!)
  2. my sister told me that she will go to LD

There was fire in our house (it was really scary at first because I rarely dream about our house) :eek: