Using WBTB with WILD, how?

I’m not sure if I got it,
in the guide is written that you can use WBTB with WILD to get better results. How is this done, shall I get up for 1 hour and then simply wild?

Yeah it’s alot harder to WILD right when you get too bed. It’s recommended to wake up later on in the middle of the night to do it, because it’s easier… something to do with REM…I think. But you don’t have to get up for an hour, you could just simply go back to bed and attempt WILD. I think it works better because you’re still sleepy after waking up, and generally WILD works better when your sleepy, cause most people are often way too wide awake doing it. So the process should be quicker+easier.

So I should just wake up after a few hours and then go sleep again. Should I be “really” awake or is it better when I just stay in bed?

Yep.
It’s best to be tired, and slighty ‘awake’, just a bit of awareness when attempting WILD, and yeah I thinking staying in bed is best.

There’s actually some debate on when to attempt a WILD after waking up, but generally it’s different for each person. I personally have trouble going to sleep after being up for an hour and attempting WILD, so i’ve taken to simply waking up, shutting off my alarm, then attempting the WILD. I would say try staying up an hour afterwards, if you have trouble falling asleep, the next time you try it, only stay up for 45 minutes. If you still have issues falling asleep, simply wake up, shut off your alarm, then attempt it.
Or if you find even that doesn’t work, try and find a habit that puts you to sleep. Like working out, or jogging, or dancing for that matter, anything that could make you more relaxed or tired.