LC #34

no, just remember thinking im dreaming and that was it…

ok i had a short LD not successful though but i tried. here is my DJ post

DreamSailing’s Dream Journal

i did attempt to leave earth, i should get some points, but i would like to do this over. i did read the rules, i think that if i attempt it again and succeed i will get those points (just not early points because im sure by the time i have another LD it will be the next task) but what if i don’t have an LD or attempt it again before the next task? will i still get the points i got now for attempting?

als @elnaureth ok i get it now, its ok i will just do the LC tasks, the less tasks i have to remember the more likely i am to remember it. i won’t redo it, i will just concentrate on the LC tasks. also its good that i can still get points for the tasks after the week is up, i don’t mind not getting early points. i am just hoping this challenge will help me become better at LDing which so far it has helped quite a lot :smile:

well i will kinda redo it, actually i plan to continue trying to interview DCs, but i will do that when i am better at LDing.

Today I tried many WBTB-like and DEILD-like WILD’s and had a LD. Probably I was in a dreams for much longer, just didn’t realized and kept trying to WILD in there. But finally, probably after many WILD’s inside the WILD’s, for like 5 secs I was aware of being in a dream and did nothing task related.

Just a lucid moment last night. Maybe about 20 seconds or so before I lost it.

Had a short moment of lucidity, about a minute. Really low-lucid one though.

Zzz, sorry, I didn’t read your post carefully enough. “Have a LD” is not really a good personal goal for the challenge, since, well, the challenge already rewards that. You should pick a goal that’s something that you want to do while lucid (like flying, exploring, or whatever).

Ysim: |20 points for a short LD + 10 points for a lucid moment = 30 points|.

StarryGwee: |40 LD points| for two short LDs, and |10 points for trying to leave Earth + 20 early points + 30 task while lucid = 60 task points|. I’m sure you can get a better score for this task if you want to, though!

GnarGnar: I’ll count that as a lucid moment, so |10 points| to you.

DreamSailor: |20 points| for a short LD, and |10 points for trying to leave Earth + 20 early points + 30 task while lucid = 60 task points|. You can try the task again, and if you get a better score the next time, your score for this task will be replaced with the better score.

demented: |10 points| for a lucid moment. Keep trying and I’m sure you’ll get a longer LD!

averaging about 1 LD per month and a half---- probably due to not writing down dreams :meh:

for some reason attempting many WILDs apparently messes with my sleeping patterns as i find it hard to just go to sleep normally, and yet i had another LD this morning! this is the second morning in a row i had a LD, i had one three days ago too, if i can get to where i can have LDs almost every morning i am off to a pretty good start :smile:

however this time i was even further than last time in completing the goal, so i guess i will get no points. i remembered in this LD that i had to stabilize the dream, but i feel that stabilizing and prolonging my LDs should be something i work on the most now because my LDs are still very short, this one was about 30 seconds maybe a minute. i went outside, i tried to make that vehicle appear, the only thing that did appear was a pair of wings that were hovering across the street, but i didn’t even notice them at first and when i did i felt i needed to stabilize the dream more. i tried rubbing my hands but i kept thinking about my sleeping body ( if you tell me not to think something the more i try not to the more my mind HAS to --__–) oh well, i didn’t complete the task, but i learned i do need a good amount more skills than i first thought, first i must find a way to prolong a LD if i am to get anywhere. i haven’t tried spinning yet, maybe that will work (and end me up in space hopefully :razz: )

elnaureth, ok. I’ve just changed my personal task. :content:

Still nothing on my end yet. It may take longer to bring my DR back to it’s former level. The closest I had to ANY type of awareness last night was running through a hallway, seeing everything as a sort of blur, and thinking that I need to start paying more attention to my surroundings or my dreams will copy the way I see (or rather, don’t see) things in WL.
/me is trying not to feel impatient with the slow progress.

Finally my first LD this month! :woo:
It was a DILD…i was kinda giving up on trying to LD so i figured that i could become Lucid if i stopped trying to for once.
At first it was not related to the task though it must’ve lasted a good 5 minutes. Then when i remembered my goal, i walked to a Launch Star like from Super Mario Galaxy and left the planet that way.
Unfortunately, that part of my lucidity didnt last long. Probably like 30 seconds or less. I did pass by two planets but i lost lucidity after that and ended up having a ND about star trek… :shy:

congrats Skyglide :happy:

Forgot to post, but I had another non-task related lucid moment Sat night (Sun morning).

(If you haven’t guessed, I get a lot of those :tongue: )

LC #34 signup list: TM elnaureth

1. StarryGwee; (7-15mins); (Get to WC’s garden still &monthly quest)
  2. GnarGnar (1-5 mins); (Meet my DG)
  3. Rhewin (5-7 mins); (Defeat Xander in the lucid duel!)
  4. Limitles (2-5 mins); (Sail on a pirate ship)
  5. Thorn (3-5 mins); (Control another limb (arm, leg, tail, etc.))
  6. Leijona; (2-5 mins); (Meet my MCs)
  7. ZRVera; (5-8 mins); (Recreate a specific previous FLD power)
  8. Siiw (3-5 mins) (Make something in a dream and recreate it IRL)
  9. demented (none yet) (communicate with my subconscious)
  10. brandon2071 (none yet) (learn to fly)
  11. Ysim (5-7 mins); (Steal Rhewin’s hoverboard)
  12. EyesWide (a wild guess but 2-5 mins); (meet my SG)
  13. BlackKettle (30 secs -2 mins); (Get to my library that I made up in my head specificly for easy travel in dreams (every book is a portal to a different universe))

Hohooo! Unlucky #13, eh? Considering I’m not that much of a good lucid dreamer, I think this title fits me well haha :razz:

BlackKettle, the most recent version of the list is here. You’re actually #17. If you could edit your post, that would be great. :smile:

OH PHHHHHHHHH— sorry b’out that! I didn’t see that there were 3 other pages to this topic >////<

Please ignore what I posted above! Sorry again. So sorry .x.;;

No need to apologize! Just edit your post and you’ll be all set.

Got 2 min LD, it’s my very first LD that I can really consider an LD. Attempted to leave earth.

My DJ post

Had a DILD but my alarm woke me up within a few seconds before I could do anything.

Last month I got to space on accident by flying too fast unintentionally leaving earth . It kinda freaked me out. I went back to earth after afew failed attempts and tries flying fast again, but this time emphasizing my form staying parallel to the clouds to get to my desired destination. Unfortunately the same results,vision blurring, getting caught in an odd up draft, and ending up far in space looking down on the solar system or looking up at the solar system.