Why do you LD?

I just want to do those amazing things, explore my mind and shape my own reality. I think this is what most people want.

The freedom I feel as soon as I become lucid, it is an escape from all the stress and problems I have associated with real life.

I think i want to lucid dream because in lucid dreams it doesnt matter what i do and i can do everything i want :happy:

I want it to improve my abilities , solve my problems IWL , have a guide to talk for improving my life and meet people that I can’t meet IWL.

But all I got in my dreams are ; a subconscious became my enemy , everytime getting attacked by people in dreams , and a little bit running and flying so far.

Nevertheless I’m hopeful.I saw nine and I will continue my journey :smile:

To escape reality!

The real world can hit you hard sometimes, and I would just like to take a break and have the opportunity to live in a universe free of stress and problems… For just a little while.

Of course, i’d also like to see breath-taking scenery, fly, explore unknown realms and test my imagination! :smile:

I started LDing/ try to LD, to just experience the true feeling of freedom and power that accompanies them, lately however I’ve decided to come back to Ld4all because i realized there are way too many places i want to visit on my bucket list, so what the heck visiting these places in a LD is the second best thing!

I lucid dream in order to experience things that aren’t possible IRL. No longer is flying an impossible thing to do. It brings a sense of fulfillment to your life.

I LD for fun and to explore the Lucid Dream realms. i love talking to dream figures and interacting with the environment. flying and all the good stuff. Being free.

-To find my "true " self (in reality, i really dont know about my self well).
-Like others said, to escape reality and start messing around with stuff :happy:
-To create unique environment/scenery to boost up my creativity
… and more, i guess :smile:

Complete freedom and for the supernatural :om:

Fish for ideas!

Nice I need to start doing that.

i want to LD because i can explore the dreams i’ve always had :happy: wanna bend the world the way i want im my mind :smile: to escape reality!

I originally started as a way to help sleeping better, because I had hectic dreams that made me restless. Now, I LD for simple enjoyment, and for inspiration. I’ve gotten many literary ideas from dreams.

I would like to communicate with my inner self and discover more about myself, as well as having some fun in the process xD

i started LD-ing to consciously live in that other world that I visit every night. To take the best of both worlds, the freedom of mind, because it’s infinite well of ideas and creativity. And to truly speak with myself :smile:

I have always been interested in the unknown, with that being said we all know LDing is proven, but what your brain is capable of while dreaming has not been. So in a nut shell “Exploring the Unknown”. Its mysterious, it excites my curiousity, it can be so enigmatic that one cannot interpret its significance if one has not experienced it.

I try to have an LD because i wan’t to escape reality. Explore space, do things that aren’t possible and feel free.

:wink:

I want to experience things/events that are impossible in real life. Transformation, summoning objects, space exploration, flying with fantasy creatures and so on.