LC #34

elnaureth, ok. I’ve just changed my personal task. :content:

Still nothing on my end yet. It may take longer to bring my DR back to it’s former level. The closest I had to ANY type of awareness last night was running through a hallway, seeing everything as a sort of blur, and thinking that I need to start paying more attention to my surroundings or my dreams will copy the way I see (or rather, don’t see) things in WL.
/me is trying not to feel impatient with the slow progress.

Finally my first LD this month! :woo:
It was a DILD…i was kinda giving up on trying to LD so i figured that i could become Lucid if i stopped trying to for once.
At first it was not related to the task though it must’ve lasted a good 5 minutes. Then when i remembered my goal, i walked to a Launch Star like from Super Mario Galaxy and left the planet that way.
Unfortunately, that part of my lucidity didnt last long. Probably like 30 seconds or less. I did pass by two planets but i lost lucidity after that and ended up having a ND about star trek… :shy:

congrats Skyglide :happy:

Forgot to post, but I had another non-task related lucid moment Sat night (Sun morning).

(If you haven’t guessed, I get a lot of those :tongue: )

LC #34 signup list: TM elnaureth

1. StarryGwee; (7-15mins); (Get to WC’s garden still &monthly quest)
  2. GnarGnar (1-5 mins); (Meet my DG)
  3. Rhewin (5-7 mins); (Defeat Xander in the lucid duel!)
  4. Limitles (2-5 mins); (Sail on a pirate ship)
  5. Thorn (3-5 mins); (Control another limb (arm, leg, tail, etc.))
  6. Leijona; (2-5 mins); (Meet my MCs)
  7. ZRVera; (5-8 mins); (Recreate a specific previous FLD power)
  8. Siiw (3-5 mins) (Make something in a dream and recreate it IRL)
  9. demented (none yet) (communicate with my subconscious)
  10. brandon2071 (none yet) (learn to fly)
  11. Ysim (5-7 mins); (Steal Rhewin’s hoverboard)
  12. EyesWide (a wild guess but 2-5 mins); (meet my SG)
  13. BlackKettle (30 secs -2 mins); (Get to my library that I made up in my head specificly for easy travel in dreams (every book is a portal to a different universe))

Hohooo! Unlucky #13, eh? Considering I’m not that much of a good lucid dreamer, I think this title fits me well haha :razz:

BlackKettle, the most recent version of the list is here. You’re actually #17. If you could edit your post, that would be great. :smile:

OH PHHHHHHHHH— sorry b’out that! I didn’t see that there were 3 other pages to this topic >////<

Please ignore what I posted above! Sorry again. So sorry .x.;;

No need to apologize! Just edit your post and you’ll be all set.

Got 2 min LD, it’s my very first LD that I can really consider an LD. Attempted to leave earth.

My DJ post

Had a DILD but my alarm woke me up within a few seconds before I could do anything.

Last month I got to space on accident by flying too fast unintentionally leaving earth . It kinda freaked me out. I went back to earth after afew failed attempts and tries flying fast again, but this time emphasizing my form staying parallel to the clouds to get to my desired destination. Unfortunately the same results,vision blurring, getting caught in an odd up draft, and ending up far in space looking down on the solar system or looking up at the solar system.

DreamSailor: |20 points| for a short LD.

skyglide: |40 points| for your long LD, and |10 points for leaving Earth + 30 points for flying in space + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 90 task points|. This replaces your earlier score for this task. I’ll also award |5 bonus points| for using a Launch Star. :smile:

Ysim: |10 points| for your lucid moment.

demented: Congratulations on your first substantial LD! 2 minutes is a medium LD under the beginner rules, so |30 points| for the LD, and |10 points for trying to leave Earth + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 60 task points|.

Leijona: |10 points| for your lucid moment. Sorry to hear that your alarm woke you up from it. :sad:

Current Standings

StarryGwee: |100 points|
GnarGnar: |10 points|
Rhewin: |130 points|
Limitles: |0 points|
Thorn: |0 points|
Leijona: |10 points|
ZRVera: |160 points|
Siiw: |20 points|
demented: |100 points|
brandon2071: |0 points|
Ysim: |160 points|
EyesWide: |0 points|
skyglide: |135 points|
PrecisionConage: |0 points|
DreamSailor: |250 points|
Zzz: |0 points|

Very brief moment of lucidity before waking up on Sunday.

Task 2: Make Music!

Whether you’re a musician in real life or not, you can be a star in your dreams! Play any instrument or sing, and explore the musical possibilities dreams have to offer. You can perform with the Beatles, drive a crowd of thousands wild, or even use the creative potential of dreams to make up a song that you bring back with you when you wake up!

Scoring

+30 Sing or play any piece
+20 Perform for an audience of at least one DC
+20 Perform with at least one DC
+20 Make up your own piece
+5 for each piece you sing or play after the first
And by popular demand…
+5 bonus points if one of the pieces you perform is trololo. :content:

I had a couple of really short LD’s last night… or morning. Didn’t do anything in them they were to unstable.

EDIT: I had one and then chained two more.

I had one medium LD last night, but I didn’t accomplish anything. I vaguely remembered the monthly quest (find your true form) but didn’t remember well enough to do it properly.

Today I’ve had a medium LD (for me) practising WBTB method (which I’ve never tried before). It was longer than my first LD. (I felt it to be like 2-3min) :smile: But I didn’t achieve any of my objectives… :crying:

Tonight I’ll try to sing trololo with some firends. :lol:

Long LD this morning!

The problem is, I did the second task instead of the first. Before it was posted. :ack:

Less than 2 minutes LD. There were people and I sang trololo as loud as I could, but nobody heard…

My DJ’s post:

—===[ TROLOLO ]===—
[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/stupidfathobbit/36827/1]