What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

Arggh I know xD I need to add more awareness when I recognize something weird…

Anytime I find myself naked in public, I am supposed to do a reality check. But in this dream I was in a basketball gym, barefoot and no clothes, trying to slam dunk. Perhaps there was some partial lucidity, but not enough to STOP what I was doing and pursue my dream agenda, which is to seek information that I can bring back to reality and use constructively. Perhaps the location of a missing person…

Anyway, missing Naked In Public is worth 50 lashes! (actually, everyone else had gone outside by the time I was naked, but I still would never put myself in that position in a million years, nonetheless, in waking reality).

This morning I had a dream where i was at the previous flat that I lived in and there were several thumb tacks on the ground. I thought I’d better pick them up or someone might get hurt if they step on one. I picked them up but noticed that when I looked again there were lots more and now a small pile of business cards with the words LUCID DREAMING (in caps like that) with some info about LD.

I thought I should grab those as they’d be good to use for RCs and give to friends to carry so they can do RC checks too. I picked up more tacks and soon my arms were so full I couldn’t pick up anymore and I’m thinking how am I going to pick up those cards now? I woke soon after. Arrgghh!!! FAIL - lol :happy: I’ve had very little sleep over the last 4-5 days so I’m going to blame that - hahaha :smile:

That I was telekinetic and made myself food with just the mind and made people wonder what I did :razz:

haha - good one! That’s something that you can’t do IRL (as far as I know :wink: ) But still missed it. I love telekinetic dream stuff - it feels awesome to be able to do it - a real sense of power…and I’m often sure I’m going to be able to do it when I wake up - haven’t succeeded yet though :wink:

there were these people in my neighbor hood whom I didnt know. I asked them who they were, and they said theve lived here for a long time…

Looking out of a window, thinking how i wish i could do LD better and never doing a RC. :content:

1. seeing a flying giant horse with 2 heads, while i was flying(!!!)
  2. my sister told me that she will go to LD

There was fire in our house (it was really scary at first because I rarely dream about our house) :eek:

Not being able to walk down a hallway. Should have been a dead giveaway.

Fighting for Kingdom Hearts. :uh:

I always miss DS’s of being on a street or house * supposedly m ine or a friends or i just hav ebusiness there * that doesn’t exist but I play along like it does.

Also, another DS is when Im on a street I feel like I have no bones or strength to lift myself up to got get hit by a car so im just rolling around on the road trying to get up. i hate those dreams.

I had a dream in which I was talking about the dream analysis… I mean I was analysing the dream in the dream :eek:

I had a dream the other night where I was recounting a previous dream from the same night to a group of friends at a bar… :eh:

And I was even confused why all my friends could remember it as clearly as I could :eek:

I was running from a tornado that was following me (we never had tornadoes in here)

1. Looking in my dream journal to find common dream signs.
  2. Talking to someone about Lucid dreaming.
    :ding:

Haha, dream sign about dream sign! NICE! :tongue:

So last night I attempted WIlD, I think I got pretty close cause I was getting the eye visuals. Anyway, I don’t think it entirely worked, because next thing I’m lying in my bed at home (I’m on holidays at the moment) and two of my friends are next to my bed trying to get me to come outside. And stupidly I told them “No, no I’m trying to dream!”

:cry:

Looked in my wallet, which I knew was empty, and found a 20 bill. I said to myself “Oh than this must simply be a dream” And continued dreaming…

:sigh: