EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

LC #34

Author  Message 
StarryGwee
Meeep meep
Dream Deity
StarryGwee has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 100+

PostPosted: Tue 27 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

A suprising lucid moment this morning. About, 2 mins.

In the dream my dad was unable to find something, so then I noticed it was a common dream issue and told him he was probably dreaming.. Then I realized the stupidity of that comment, & realized I was dreaming. Had some fun chasing bad guys and using powers. Only to find out my dad was the real enemy. :o

Current LD goal(s): Visit: Imladris, Lothlórien, Hobbiton.
DreamSailor
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Tue 27 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

had a short LD about 20 seconds. i lost lucidity quickly though and didn't do anything quest or task related.

how am i in the lead? wow unless i am reading this wrong (or dreaming) it says i have 250 points while others have 130 or 150 points, i guess it was that personal task that did it lol, next time i will make sure to choose something harder though, but i didn't fully understand the rules then, now i do.

anyways in the LD i had, there was this bad guy who wanted to take over the dream world with his powers. he made everything turned gray and freeze as if freezing time, i began to freeze in place too and i wasn't lucid enough to know i could have changed this --__-- i had a FA after that in which it was on the news that the dream world had been taken over so no one could have anymore dreams when they sleep.

now my question is and was in the dream, why would you want to rule over a completely empty world? eh?

Current LD goal(s): fly higher above the clouds.
elnaureth
Dreamsinger
Somniologist
elnaureth has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Lost count

PostPosted: Wed 28 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Rhewin: |10 points for a lucid moment + 20 points for a short LD = 30 points|.

GnarGnar: How long was your DJ dream? For now I'll assume it was medium. |20 points for a short LD + 10 chain points + 30 points for a medium LD + 20 points for a short LD = 80 LD points|. Also, did you make up your own song when you were rapping, and did you perform for anyone? I'll add those points if so, but for now, |30 points for making music + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 80 task points|.

Thorn: |30 points| for a medium LD.

Zzz: |30 points for a medium LD + 50 points for succeeding with a new technique = 80 points|.

Siiw: |40 points for a long LD + 40 points for another long LD + 5 chain points = 85 points|.

demented: |60 points for two medium LDs|, and |30 points for singing + 20 points for performing for DCs + 5 points for singing trololo + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 105 task points|.

skyglide: |30 points for playing an instrument + 20 points for performing for DCs + 20 early points = 70 task points|.

EyesWide: That's a really cool dream! |30 points for a medium LD|, and |30 points for singing + 20 points for performing for DCs + 20 points for making up a song + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 120 task points|. I'll also award |10 bonus points| for the creativity of a musical-style dream.

ZRVera: |10 points for a lucid moment|. If I'm reading this right, in the second dream you played a duet with your mother for a group of DCs, so |30 points for playing an instrument + 20 points for playing with a DC + 20 points for playing for DCs + 20 points for playing a made-up piece + 5 points for playing a second piece + 20 early points = 115 task points|.

StarryGwee: |40 points for two short LDs|.

Limitles: |20 points for a short LD|.

Ysim: |10 points for a lucid moment + 40 points for a long LD + 5 chain points = 55 LD points|. Your score for the first task won't beat your earlier score, but your score for the second task is |30 points for making music + 20 points for performing for DCs + 20 points for making up music + 10 points for performing a second and third song + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 130 points|.

DreamSailor: |20 points for two lucid moments|.

Great job, everybody! :D

elnaureth
Dreamsinger
Somniologist

Current Standings

StarryGwee: |140 points|
GnarGnar: |170 points|
Rhewin: |160 points|
Limitles: |20 points|
Thorn: |30 points|
Leijona: |10 points|
ZRVera: |285 points|
Siiw: |105 points|
demented: |205 points|
brandon2071: |0 points|
Ysim: |345 points|
EyesWide: |160 points|
skyglide: |205 points|
PrecisionConage: |0 points|
DreamSailor: |270 points|
Zzz: |80 points|

elnaureth
Dreamsinger
Somniologist

Task 3: Explore Underwater!

Swimming in LDs can be amazing! Not only can you breathe underwater, but you can find all kinds of interesting places under the sea. Maybe you'll find a shipwreck, a sunken city, or a town full of merpeople. The only limit is your imagination!

Scoring

+30 Go underwater
+20 Meet some realistic sea creatures (e.g. fish, whales)
+20 Meet some fantastic sea creatures (e.g. merpeople, sea serpents)
+30 Explore an underwater location
+10 for each place you explore after the first

ZRVera
Alien Violinist
Dream Deity
ZRVera has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Not counting.

Short LD the other day in a nap. RCed to realize I was dreaming, but didn't even THINK of the LC because I was worried that a disembodied voice I'd heard in the dream had actually come from WL. I tried waking myself up and finally succeeded after two more (lucid) FAs. I'd say two-three minutes.

gnargnar
The Platypus
Astral Explorer
gnargnar has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: ~50

Quote:
GnarGnar: How long was your DJ dream? For now I'll assume it was medium. Also, did you make up your own song when you were rapping, and did you perform for anyone? I'll add those points if so, but for now

My song was 100% original tounge1

Also there should be extra points for meeting a Narwal ^^ or a Gnarwal

Current LD goal(s): Master lucid dreaming
DreamSailor
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I had two considerably long to medium LDs in a row this morning!

ok i am pretty bad at measuring dream time, but it seemed like they lasted either 3 or 4 minutes, which is currently considered long to me. here is my DJ post

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=671655#671655

i didn't complete any tasks, but i did get to see some amazing scenery! smile

Current LD goal(s): fly higher above the clouds.
NibDreams
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 21

PostPosted: Thu 29 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Aw, I didn't participate, but yesterday I read the title of this topic, and this morning I had an underwater related dream! Almost a LD as well. Here's how it went:

I was doing some LAN game with my brother, but it was in real life. We were both on a different boat and not really playing "the game" seriously.

Later we both fell into water and that's when we quickly tried to get on some land.

-Jump-

Later in the dream I was in my house, and the whole house was underwater (Without me finding it odd). So I swam to my room and tried to open my window quickly so I could get some air, and I wanted to go through quickly and close the window as well because I didn't want any fish to come into my room. lach1
I was now outside of my room but still underwater, and I was thinking like "Hey, I still don't have breathing problems... Actually, I can feel myself inhaling through my nose.... Ohh that must be my real life body! I don't actually need to get air in the dream ^^ "

^ I'd call that a FLD overspannen

Current LD goal(s): Step into the world of my favorite game
demented
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 0

PostPosted: Thu 29 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

Thanks to some certain one's distracting me in chat, some memories were lost. But they were spotty anyway...
I had 2 minutes LD. I consider I did part of first task - reached the open space (that for me is most difficult of all the given tasks so far). Even if it was just feeling of it, that probably lasted less than second.

Now I can focus on other tasks.

---===[ Was I in the space? ]===---
http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=671737#671737

Current LD goal(s): Get a decent LD
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 19.augus

PostPosted: Fri 30 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

i performed a new song in a band last night, remembered the song and played it on my keyboard later. i had a short, low level ld in a nap, but the water was too threatening to dive into.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back art or a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 403

PostPosted: Fri 30 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

I had a long LD early in the morning and a short one later on, after moving from my bed to the couch.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
demented
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 0

PostPosted: Sat 31 Mar, 2012  Reply with quote

30 seconds of lucidyty, made up some music.

Current LD goal(s): Get a decent LD
Zzz
Waking up in life
Novice dreamer

Tonight I've had a medium LD. It was pretty cool. It was the first time I've flown in a dream. It was so reallistic! smile

Current LD goal(s): Fly among the clouds.
skyglide
Narnian
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 7

well last night was the closest ive ever gotten to completing the 3rd task...
I was an Assasin on a quest to find something when i fell from a bridge or a boat. Then i saw a huge whale come out of the water and land on me.... overspannen

I also dreampt that i was at school, where i met an old friend of mine from a swim team that i used to be in. Then i started to swim-fly. I wondered to myself why i had never done this before when I saw a book that was written by the LD4ALL community... i asked myself, "what if i'm really just dreaming?" I realized i was dreaming and i woke up..
So i was never lucid but hey, i guess i sorta made up my own dream check!

Current LD goal(s): Battle monsters, visit heaven, meet some old friends :)

print