LD4all Minecraft Server *INFO ON NEW UPDATE*

you sir, are a genious

This idea…I.I.I…I dont know what to say.I will play.

*Castillo walk away, munching on cookie and figuring out what his skin will be

I’m so in and I know other people that haven’t posted here yet that will! :grin:

I thought about this a few times, but I know little about servers and how to get one free…? Anyway, I think survival might be more fun since there’s fighting crafting and you can do everything you’d do in creative… but I’d play creative as well :razz:

This will be awesome :nuu:

… Hate to break your enthusiasm here, but wouldn’t a minecraft server take a host? Hosting it on someone’s computer would 1. Be slow and 2. Rack up a lot of bandwidth. I had a friend that use to run a server for another game, and he had to pay for an external host for that. If that’s the same case with minecraft, it most likely would not be able to be hosted on ld4all’s server, unless we paid a lot to up the bandwidth. /me coughs and runs away from the fans

g

Count me in too! As long as the server is in offline mode.

Don’t worry about that, Eilatan. I will be hosting this on a remote Hamachi host.

Hamachi has a possibility of introducing more lag than usual. Also it requires some people to download software that they might not entirely trust (it does mess around with your network settings after all).
I use hamachi, but it is not the best solution when setting up a server.

/me approves this

If this would happen (though i’m not sure since it isn’t really about dreaming…) I’ll need a post how to install Minecraft and hot to join the server :tongue:.

edit: Scary Hamachi servers and internet changes? o_O

Good luck there, Koco. Hamachi can lag at the best of time, and it would still seep from your bandwidth.

Well, hamachi does change some adapter settings I think, but they haven’t caused my computer any harm, and I doubt it does for others, but there are sceptical people out there.
And due to the nature of Hamachi itself, it can cause some extra lag than necessary, but then at the same time, it might not. It’s a workaround program that should be used when necessary.

Whenever i make servers I use hamachi, and theres barely ever any lag.

This sounds awesome! I’d totally play!

All in all, hamachi or not, I’m interested.

Updates, anyone?

This sounds so amazing >.< I’m in!

So…um…whats the update on this?

I would definitely join this. 'Tis a terrific idea.

I’m in as well, does anyone know if there is a server already?

I don’t think we’re getting anywhere with this.

I can put up a server for LD4All, without the need of hamachi. I live in Scandinavia, so americans might suffer some lag. Can’t have the server up 24/7, but most of the time. Interested?