LC #34

Ysim: |5 points for questioning dreaming + 20 points for a short LD = 25 LD points|, and |10 points for choosing your enemy beforehand + 30 points for fighting + 30 task while lucid + 20 early points = 90 task points|.

demented: |10 points| for your lucid moment.

Zzz: |10 points| for your lucid moment.

Limitles: |20 points for a short LD + 40 points for a long LD = 60 LD points|. Your task 1 score is |10 points for trying to leave Earth + 30 task while lucid = 40 points|, and your task 3 score is |30 points for going underwater + 20 points for meeting fantastic sea creatures + 30 points for exploring + 30 task while lucid = 110 points|. Nice job attempting two tasks in one dream!

StarryGwee: |10 points| for your lucid moment.

ZRVera: |30 points for fighting + 20 for battle length + 20 for first impossible technique (light powers) + 10 for two more impossible techniques (slicing with fingers, absorbing enemy) + 20 for winning + 20 early points = 120 points|. Let me know if I missed some techniques you used.

Current Standings

StarryGwee: |210 points|
GnarGnar: |190 points|
Rhewin: |200 points|
Limitles: |260 points|
Thorn: |90 points|
Leijona: |10 points|
ZRVera: |555 points|
Siiw: |195 points|
demented: |325 points|
brandon2071: |0 points|
Ysim: |460 points|
EyesWide: |160 points|
skyglide: |215 points|
PrecisionConage: |0 points|
DreamSailor: |315 points|
Zzz: |120 points|

Technically, the slicing and absorbing both were part of the light powers. I was just describing how I used them. I’m not sure I should get additional points for those unless you’re counting different types within a power set, which I sorta doubt.

1 min lucidiness., that terminated yet another nice dream…

Some normal dream with “make music” task, where i performed with DC for an audience in tv studio, as well as the rest of the world(probably) watching. :smile: Actually DC was the performer, I just jumped on the stage and tagged along :razz:. I can’t remember the piece performed, but it was unique, so it should count as “made up my own piece” too.
Oh, and I supposed there were at least 5 pieces performed, but I am not sure if I participated, so I take it as single one.

dunno if all this sums up to more points than my previous attempt for this task.

Dare to tempt nickles abilities of a mage? well see about that tonight -_- (glares at the TM)

Had normal dream, where I did some fighting. I woke up barely remembering anything, and questioned myself whether it should count here… What is considered EPIC battle? I slept more then and forgot everything, except the fact itself.

ok it has been forever since i posted here and haven’t had any luck in completing any of the tasks so far. i really want to but sometimes i get distracted and dont have any LDs for a week or so, or i may have some but forget to post them here.

here is the basics, i had 4 LDs here are the times

4-7-12 short lucid moment, 15-20 seconds
4-11-12 long or medium LD of 3-4 minutes (visited the ocean, didnt go in)
4-13-12 medium LD 1-2 minutes
4-14-12 medium LD 2-3 minutes?

if anyone wants to know what happened you can read my DJ here:
[community.ld4all.com/t/dreamsailors-dream-journal/36777/5)

its very long because i haven’t been updating in a while and had 4 LDs to write. also i asked for advice on something and wanted to see if it happens to anyone else. its about hitting a ceiling when flying into the sky, it happens in every LD that i try to fly i wonder what it means or how to get past it?

the current LC task its controlling elements? this couldn’t have come at a better time as i just got through with the first season of Avatar the last Airbender! :razz: and i am addicted to that show now lol. but of course i gotta be lucid first but i will definitely try this one, but i think i should deal with this sky barrier problem first, for some reason i just wont be content until i get past this obstacle, but if i remember maybe i will blast that barrier with some fire or earth bending :razz: or maybe i could use the wind to help me fly through it (that worked once before, maybe i should try it again?)

or i could just imagine its not there at all? idk what i should do about it.

I had two NDs involving the first and the 4th task. In the first one I was on some kind of mission with a few others on a planet with a rainforest and floating rocks (Avatar). I don’t know what exactly was going on, but there was a lot of hectic, rush and panic, so I suppose it was a war. I’ve seen a lot of aliens of human size with big, elongate heads. During the second one I killed four men, I think they were monks, each of them accompanied by two little apes. Two of them were killed by a punch on the head after I jumped up in the air, the two others died after I stabbed them with a knife in the back/stomach. Huh. Sounds more violent than it was.

Had a short lucid last night, nothing accomplished.

I had a LD 4-5 min where I WILD inside a dream into another dream LOOL. WILD-ception. Anyways, me and two other ld4allers IWL, created this checkpoint/meet up area, at the center of a city where a giant mirror/portal with numbers 1-100 will be. The numbers signify our dreamscapes.

Soos, basically I WILDed in the dream and got into the dreamscape by the HI I saw. Once in the dream, I quickly remembered about the mirror and flew out of this building I was in to the city. The mirror wasn’t hard to find, it was really close nearby, I almost passed it. It laid ontop of a hill as I imagined, looking all whimsically awesomes. My goal was to look for demented with the mirror. On the right side of the mirror’s edge I looked for a keypad of some sort, but only found this spinny thing… with numbers 1-100. I spin it to number “87”, and pressed the giant enter button. -here it gets fuzzy- I just remember dragging demented to the mirror through this dark room, and he seemed quite scared of me haha. I believe I woke after this…
Bad recall, since I went back to sleep after that.

i had nd with performing music stuff once again… now even this is getting annoying

This challenge is almost over - only one more task to go! I hope you’ve all learned a lot and had some fun dreams.

Now it’s time for…

Task 6: LD4all Party!

How better to wrap up this challenge than to dream of your friends from LD4all? Have a party with the people you know from the forum or IRC! Play some games, eat some snacks, learn some dream tricks from someone else, or just have a blast hanging out together!

Scoring

+40 Attend a party with other LD4all members
+20 Meet Q
+20 Have a conversation with someone that lasts at least a minute
+20 Do a party activity (games, eating, dancing…) with someone
+5 for each named LD4all member you talk to

Good luck everyone! :cheer:

ive had two music related NDs a few days ago where me and a friend of mine were trying to compose a song on the piano, and then another one where my friend grabs my guitar and starts playing “lamento boliviano” by “los enanitos verdes” in front of my teacher and friends…
It woke me up and then i couldnt go back to sleep because i had the song stuck in my head… :angry:

5 mins LD
[community.ld4all.com/t/stupidfathobbit/36827/5)

I had a medium LD this morning.

ok, got a bit accomplished here. First off, Friday night I had 1 long and 2 short LD’s. The long one was a few different dreams chained together, so lost and regained lucidity twice.

In one of the dreams I was trying to play with energy but ended up bending reality around my hands. It looked and reacted a bit like air bending.

Also, in an ND I was exploring underwater in a submarine but didn’t see any civilizations or even animals.

A medium LD and another one which I would define as a lucid moment since I don’t remember anything else of it besides the moment I went lucid.

Oh crap, I’ve not been paying attention to anything at all… Hopefully my blackout curtains get here soon! Perhaps then I’ll sleep/dream/LD better. :slight_smile:

i had a dream last night in which i was lucid and i actually remembered a LC task for once, i remembered the one to control an element. i went to a sink in the basement and found it was full so i with much effort managed to manipulate some water a bit, nothing fancy just making it “grow” in a strand coming out of the sink.

so im a water bender now :smile:

sigh the challenge is almost over and there is no way with what little skill i have that i could pull off a party, especially one like the one in the task since i dont know many people here and dont know what they look like, i will go over the previous tasks and pick one…and hope i can do it before this challenge is over. if it ends oh well there is always the next challenge right? there will be another right? i hope so, i haven’t done so good, but i am learning to be better at LDing now and because of the tasks i have learned many more possibilities that can be achieved in dreams. i will most certainly participate in the next LC, hopefully i will do better next time :smile:

im just happy i got one LC task done :smile: hopefully next time i can do more and with early points too :smile:

oh but i did have 6 LDs since my last post i just haven’t been posting them. i haven’t submitted DJ entries on my latest ones yet, i did post one of them though, i plan on posting the others tomorrow, but tonight its late. i didn’t do any of the LC tasks in the others but i got better at my LD skills at least.

here are the LDs dates and lengths
4-17-12 short Lucid moment
4-17-12 medium LD (had two in one morning, the short one and the long one)
4-18-12 medium lenth to short LD
4-21-12 medium lenth LD
4-22-12 very short lucid moment. i managed to make a small orb of light appear
4-25-12 medium to long LD and i controlled water completing a LC task.

you can read my LD from April 17th here:
[community.ld4all.com/t/dreamsailors-dream-journal/36777/5)

oh by the way this isn’t a part of a task but, i finally managed to make food have a taste in my LDs! i had a donut it was delicious :smile: i tasted something in a LD for the first time.