ND Challenge 3 - Winner MagykKatte

Completed the new task.

Haven’t had much luck with my dreams lately: I’ve been only having fragments for a while now :sad:

Hopefully things will get better and I’ll be up and running again. Also, I promise to post my recent dreams as soon as possible, I’ve just been having a pretty busy week and even now I should be doing my homework, so… yeah. :I

I’ve had 2 lucids this past week, nothing task-related

Had 3 vivid, normal dreams today, I managed to chain them all. (So 3ND and 2 chains). 1 dream in my DJ seems like a fragment, but it’s simply because the dream was kinda dull in story sense, I did not bother to write any more.

Task 5: I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It! :eh:

Task title inspired by the Dr Dolittle song link

For this task, the goal is to discover (or create) a new species. You can discover this anywhere … in your backyard, deepest oceans, highest mountains or even an alien world. The lifeform itself can be native to earth, alien or artificially created. Let’s see what weird and wonderful species that your subconscious create.

Eilatan will post the scores so far later.

OK, this morning I had 3 ND’s, in one I was on another world made of mostly ocean and crystal. I spent some time with a child who was stuck on a rock in the middle of no where, though they didn’t seem upset about it.

More importantly, Friday night I actually had 5 lucid dreams (though a couple were through DEILD so it would count as 3 by LC standards). In the last one I managed to summon the Red TARDIS and it appeared in its “original” phone booth form. Unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to go inside of it.

Urgh I haven’t been able to write my dreams in my DJ as of late. So sorry for that. I promise I’ll have them all up sometime today. It’s okay if you don’t add my points to this week’s score, but it would be nice to have them up in next week’s score C:>

Also, there’s something I’ve been finding weird concerning my dreams for this past week. Ever since the challenge started, I haven’t been having much luck recalling any of my dreams (unfortunately :sad:). But I have been able to recall fragments, and it’s weird because I remember that in every dream I had, Ganon (from LoZ) has been in every single one of them o___o;;;

I had a ND last night. There’s not much to read, but here it is anyway: [community.ld4all.com/t/nuevefactorials-temporary-dream-journal/36895/2)

Okay, I have all my dreams from the past week updated to my DJ, so I do hope I’m not too late for some points hehe :smile:

I have had at least 1 fragment/dream every day, I also have them written in my DJ.

Two more ND’s last night, nothing task related.

Haven’t posted in my DJ for a few days, sorry. I just posted April 19 to today. 11 normal dreams and two fragments (from how it appeared in my written DJ, feel free to change) during those dates, nothing related to the task.

I’ve reached the 10 page mark, however, so I’m starting a new DJ. Here it is The Archive of Lost Dreams. Nothing posted yet, but the rest of the ND challenge will be there instead of my old one.

I had a dream with a Hippo/Dragon thing in it :slight_smile: hehe Does that count?

I counted it up in my written DJ, 21 ND’s and 5 nights with other fragments since I last posted here (Sunday, the 15th). Absolutely nothing task related, though. :crying:

I apologize, I just haven’t had time to type up dreams and, consequentially, keep forgetting to post here.

4 ND’s and one lucid last night. Nothing related to the current task.

I jinxed myself. Only fragments last night. >.>

I had 6 same ND and 5 times had chain.I woke up in my same dream every time.It was amazing I will post it right now :smile:

Okay now all my dreams (or at least fragments of dreams) ever since this task started have been about a party happening at my house. With superheroes! :open_mouth:

2 ND’s last night and 1 the night before, mostly just about talking to DC’s and boring stuff.

3 lucid dreams tonight, chained them together with a DEILD. Also had a ND fragment. A reflection of me also screamed/shouted at me, so (ignore this: personal challenge completed. - it’s not completed)
Edit: Also remembered 1 normal dream now.