Food in lucid dreams

Yes, i actually had a had a LD where I ate food
It tastes pretty much the way you’d imagine it to be, but without the guilty feeling that you’re eating too much since you know it’s a dream :cool:

I dreampt that I was in a party where they had lots of sweets. I didn’t want to eat too much dessert since I was trying to stay fit, but…i dont know how i became lucid, but when i realized it was a dream i filled my plate with pies, cakes, and cinnamon rolls!! :happy:

I ate blueberrry pie (which is wierd because i only ate that i think once in my life) and it was de-lish! I actually got full in the dream :smile:

I ate a kiwi once but it tasted really weird that disapointed me it was all but kiwi flavoured. I think you should first focus on how you want it to taste.

Food taste really good in dreams :happy: ive eaten taco’s and spehetti and stuff like that and its delicious!

I tried to eat some pie, once. (The only one that had not been thrown at wal-mart). Shockingly, it turned to funnel cake in my hands. Also, my friend had bred humans to grind up pigeon meat into the pies. It still tasted good, though.

I love to eat in my LDs :smile: it tastes so good- and then I can get my “chocolate fix” or whatever and not have the urge to eat junk IRL :smile:

the first sort of food i tasted in a dream was a watermelon. it was delicious and so juicy. and i was only about layer 3 minor lucid. i do not remember tasting anything else in a dream not that i have attempted it. the only occasion i ever tried was my 1st ld. i tried to eat reeses icecream but got too excited when i touched the spoon

Huh, you know what, I’m not sure I’ve ever sought out food in an LD (too busy flying and trying to summon spirit guides I guess), but that sounds worth trying! I think I’ll make it a goal next time.

I just woke up from a ND in which I was cooking though, and it was all going horribly wrong. Aside from burning the meat, I was trying to peel an avocado, but it looked more like a butternut squash on the outside…and when I cut it open, it looked like an onion on the inside. Huge missed dreamsign, but then again, I’m not sure even if I did become lucid I would have wanted to eat what I was cooking, hah.

Ah, well I’m still hungry now >:

I’ve once tasted a hershey hugs kiss in my dream and when I bit into it, the contents spilled out with delicious tasate just like it does IRL. The solidness and the luster of the candy was exactly the same and the taste<3

Food in my dreams is delicious and better tasting than IRL i reckon :razz: the most memorable would have to be an awesome noodle stirfry I had while dreaming about an event of some kind.
But also in my lucid adventures I’ve had the opportunity to lick and eat other things too. Like seatbelts and clothing. Those aren’t very nice >.<

I can’t say I’ve exactly eaten food in a lucid dream. In fact, my next goal is to have a DC of mine make me some food. But from what I’ve heard from a few friends of mine is that the food can taste like normal or that it tastes even better in the dream. Like the famous cake example, for instance. My friend saw a cake, wanted to eat it and she told me that it was one of the best things she had ever eaten. Another one of my friends drank some soda and said it didn’t taste any different. I suppose it just differentiates from person to person.

I have never eaten in a LD , but the next time i have one. I’m gonna eat a appel pie with cream and chocolate milk :smile:

In one of my LD’s I asked chinchilla pet why she is eating wallpaper from walls of my room. She replied “Dude this wallpaper is crazy, taste it yourself”. So i did try it, and it was like popcorn, flat popcorn. :happy:

I ate steamed fish with ripe mango, once. I expected it to taste weird, because I think that those are weird ingredients to put together, and it did. Another time I ate a garden salad. It was crunchy, perfectly seasoned, and pretty normal.

Just this weekend, when I had a fever and couldn’t get up, and everyone in the house was too busy to bug me to eat, I dreamed of eating (forgot what, it was an unclear dream) and woke up feeling really full. Not like “I haven’t eaten for so long that I can’t even feel hunger anymore” but I felt full. It’s no substitute for actual real physical nutrients, of course, so since I felt stronger and better, I went and ate some real food… but that was a really freaky-cool trick for my body to pull on itself.

Hahaha, that’s awesome. :happy:

I rarely eat in my dreams, but I ate a bagel in an ND last night. It tasted like it would IWL, but better. :razz:

In my latest LD i drank a cup of molten lava. Tasted like a hot cup of tea. Delicious tea. However, I can’t recall eating anything. Might buy a pizza in my next LD.

A sugar cookie…In rl I dont like sugar cookies but in the dream they were good :cookiemon:

I remember one time when I was little I had a lucid dream and I was on a field trip to this ice cream place. I had made this sundace with vanilla ice cream, oreo cookies and I think gummy worms. It tasted just like I thought it would :happy: It was amazing! :tongue:

I took a bite out of a rock once while lucid…and it tasted like a “SweetTart” candy! Tangy, grainy, and fruity! It was awesome! Then, woke-up. That wasn’t awesome! :tongue:

In a normal dream I was fighting This bear that had spontaneously launched itself out of a river and tackled me. I was holding one of its forelimbs down and just on a whim, I took a gigantic bite out of its shoulder. The stuff tasted like a combination between cotton candy and grease. Then I started feeling really funky like i had just gotten off a roller-coaster The wound i had made in the bears shoulder started dripping this glowing turquoise juice. When i looked at the bears face its eyes were dripping the same stuff and it was smiling this crazed wolfish grin. “One thousand Lives” He cackled and melted into A puddle of the turquoise stuff. I Spat out the remainder of the meat i had in my mouth and it instantly grew into a giant pine tree. Then the turquoise puddle that the bear made turned a deep purple and these yellow maggots started crawling out. as they crawled they ate the ground and the air and everything they came in contact with the blue part of the sky was ripped away and sucked into the hole leaving this yellow jagged cave roof. I climbed to the top of the pine tree as the maggots steadily crawled and gaped in horror as the entire world tumbled into the abyss. then a giant yellow harpoon stabbed me through the stomach and dragged me into the abyss. The rest of the dream was an incomprehensible swirl of white noise and sickening color, I distinctly remember falling into my own eyes. Through the haze i herd someone chanting “Gesplorpsu, Utrapita” But i have no idea what that means. I woke up in a cold sweat. The morale of this story is that bear meat makes you trip in dreams, and that it is unwise to drink a whole bottle of Sriracha before going to bed.