What THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I was dreaming and i walked around my school and i saw stairs and i told my self to do a RC every time i See Stairs So i did one and i said im not dreaming and i woke up.
i did the look at your hands RC

tell me how to realize that i am dreaming so i can learn from my mistakes!

please help as soon as possible!

Try other RC.
Do the nose RC, it’s unmistakable :wink:
(pinch your nose, if you are dreaming, then you should breath)

I do that RC to

Do you do them all at the same time?
In order to confirm you are dreaming (or awake), you need to select multiple RC’s to do in a row.

Another thing you can do to prevent your RC’s from failing to reveal you are dreaming is to expect the RC to fail. For example, expecting to breathe through your nose before doing the nose plug RC, or expecting the clock to change using a clock RC.

all at the same time

OK, if you’re doing them all at the same time and you’re doing multiple different RC’s then you might need to take a look at what your thought process is. Rather than assume you’re awake when you see your DS, assume that you are dreaming. And really think of it too. Whenever you see your DS ask yourself where you are, how you got there and if it makes since while you do your RC’s. An RC isn’t just a physical thing, it also has to be a part of your thoughts.

my DS are stairs. in a dream i almost always encounter stairs in my dreams how do i learn to recognize them in my dreams

It looks like you have already recognized a Dream Sign.

Like Rhewin (and I) said earlier,
you should genuinely be questioning whether you are Awake or Dreaming, and expect your reality checks to fail. Dreams are expectation based and if you repeat your reality checks and expect them to pass, they will pass.

Thank you very much can you check my other posts for other things i need help