At Will

is it Possible to have LDs at will? how?

It can be possible, but it takes time. Most members who figure it out spent a while learning different techniques and building their awareness. It’s not exactly something anyone can teach you, it’s something you need to figure out on your own. It’s a personal realization and an commitment.

In my opinon it’s very hard to LD at will. Some people have it naturally. If you become a experienced lucid dreamer, you might be able to LD very often without practicig RC’s during the day.

Yes it is possible. A person came to me last year asking for help on LD. At the time he’d experienced a couple of them and was trying all sort of things with little success. He kept a very detailed journal and updated it on a daily basis. We interacted closely via his journal (in fact, much of the foundation work of SSILD was developed through this interaction). In the first month he made little progress, but started to see result in the second month. By end of the third month he was having success almost on a daily basis. In less than a year he recorded more than 400 LDs/OBEs. Now he can LD at will, with very little effort. I think some day I will translate his journal and our communications and post them here (a daunting task, no doubt about it). It is an invaluable source for learning about lucid dreaming. Following his footstep, several other members on our forum also learned how to LD at will. So the answer to your question is “yes”, but to achieve it does require some persistence.

cosmiciron. I would be more than pleased to read this! I will PM you with my e-mail adress, if you could just e-mail me when you have done this project, I would be happy to read it. Thank you.

Here’s my opinion of lucid dreaming at will. Have you ever seen a movie where a kid grew wings and didnt know how to use them and had to learn? And then you thought to yourself, “I wonder what it would be like to have wings?” well you’ll never really know, unless you develop those wings. Same goes for lucid dreams. You want to have them and hell you even want to have them at will. But in order to do so you need to actually have one and understand what they feel like. Having one is not difficult. Having one at will. Is another story entirely.

No problem. It will take a while though… I’m so lazy these days :smile:

Oh, its okay. I still have about, 10 thousand billion books on lucid dreaming to read. I’m not rushing ya :smile: