Your favourite dream character!

Page 4 of 5Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Author  Message 
Foggy Pebble

Neat
PostPosted: Wed 22 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

BigMac2112 wrote:
My dream girlfriend grin

I've never really seen her well, but she is about 5'6", with brown hair and... well, I can't remember anything else.

1st appearance: I had goten back from a huge war. This war included me fighting of about 100 zombies with a sword (very fun indeed). When I got home to her, I hugged her and woke up.

2nd: She had goten kidnapped by Warren Jeffs. His assistant gave me the keys to the upstairs room where she was being held. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. I became lucid after that. (I probably though "Hey, I don't have a girlfriend!")

Extremely neat ^^

BigMac2112
Dr. BIGMAC
Somniologist
LD count: 8

Re: Neat

Foggy Pebble wrote:
BigMac2112 wrote:
My dream girlfriend grin

I've never really seen her well, but she is about 5'6", with brown hair and... well, I can't remember anything else.

1st appearance: I had goten back from a huge war. This war included me fighting of about 100 zombies with a sword (very fun indeed). When I got home to her, I hugged her and woke up.

2nd: She had goten kidnapped by Warren Jeffs. His assistant gave me the keys to the upstairs room where she was being held. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. I became lucid after that. (I probably though "Hey, I don't have a girlfriend!")

Extremely neat ^^

Thanks dude siiw

Someday you may have your own dream girlfriend (just kidding)

Tomas
The lucid dreamer
cookie lover

I dont really have any reoccurring characters.
I have on the other hand really fallen in love with some only to wake up and realize it was all a dream. When i say fall in love, then i mean such strong love that i have never even felt in waking life, which of course leaves me very depressed when i wake up.

Huey
Chocolate Face
cookie lover
LD count: More than you

PostPosted: Thu 23 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

I recently had a dream about this girl who looks like Shelke from Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, but in my dream she goes by Mina the Enigma.
I asked her this very ambiguous question, "What are we here for?"
She answered, "After the rain comes the sun..."
She is by far my most interesting DC.
Does anyone mind helping me interpret this quote eh

Foggy Pebble

Tomas wrote:
I dont really have any reoccurring characters.
I have on the other hand really fallen in love with some only to wake up and realize it was all a dream. When i say fall in love, then i mean such strong love that i have never even felt in waking life, which of course leaves me very depressed when i wake up.

I remember being about nine/ten and having a VERY RARE recurring series of dreams revolving around (no red-eyed evil twins or zombies but) this nice, calm apartment. The highlights of my days were getting to visit a neighbor, an old man who wore suits and excentric tannish outfits, who was an inventer and sometimes showed and explained to me his inventions. I was so curious and innocent in these dreams...I went through periods where I'd have recurring dreams about being a carefree little toddler; those were probably variations.
This was all quite comforting as, at the time (as well as all the other years behind), all the adults (and kids) thought I was insane (as well as myself) and unable to do stuff. ANYWAYS...when I woke up in the middle, at long last after about a month of great subconscious comfort. And almost felt like crying (or mourning) because I never felt such a lack-of-chaos towards a person as I did that nice old-guy inventor. I was quite frusterated, and for many days I missed him.
I sympathize with that. I always thought I was just weird the way I get attached to dream-characters, but apparently this is common...

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

off topic....
Huey wrote:
I asked her this very ambiguous question, "What are we here for?"
She answered, "After the rain comes the sun..."
She is by far my most interesting DC.
Does anyone mind helping me interpret this quote

well for me if it was my dream and I had asked that question.

The rain would represent normal life ... the tears... the discomfort (wet clothes) ... the fun (splashing in puddles) and the sun would be the afterlife.

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
cue5c
Que Sera, Sera =D
Somniologist

PostPosted: Sun 26 Nov, 2006  Reply with quote

I have a new favorit Dream Character. It's called a Daseal and this one was a boy named Jake, i'm coming along with drawing him, so if I get good enough I can show you. It was amazing when I turned into him one time. He's very nice, and strong. Can't wait to draw him better and show everyone colgate

skudge

PostPosted: Tue 19 Dec, 2006  Reply with quote

I have two dream characters that come up a lot. The first is named Spork; he's a little older than me (born December, while I was born February). He has greenish-grey eyes and dyes his hair black and is about 5'8" or so. He smiles a lot, and plays the bass guitar.

The second is named Duvvy. His birthday is in April or May (I can never remember which, except in the dream). He's about 6 feet tall...he might be shorter, but he seems that tall because he's skinny. He's blonde and has a British accent. He sings pretty songs.

I don't consciously call them up and I haven't had an LD in years...my last one was when I was eleven. It used to come naturally, but it stopped when I started getting more homework and sleeping less.

Kit
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

Who is your favorite DC?
PostPosted: Sat 06 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

I couldn't find it anywhere else even with search, so sorry if its already been asked.

Who is your favorite DC in normal dreams, and lucid dreams?

Normal: My magical cat who has been with me through quite a few dreams.

Lucid: My sun is always my favorite. Yes it is a DC, trust me.

<mod> yes it has been done ..... so moved it into the already existing topic moogle </mod>

Ragen
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 07 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

I've met two DC who have really stood out. One I met all of ten seconds. An incredibally beautiful girl who just smiled at me and laughed as the sunset behind her. I've searched for her in every LD I have but I never come close to meeting anything more than a blur or pixilated face representing her and I've never had time to remove the veil before waking up.
The other who really stood out was a posh postman who helped me fight off a zombie invasion with his trusty spade and kettle full of boiling water. That dream was a bit nasty but he was brilliant.

Alecto
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 07 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

I love my most common DC, he is seriously a legend! He's in most of my LDs just hanging out with me, he's Glorfindel from Lord of the Rings, here's a drawing of him for those who haven't read Lord of the Rings:

Except he's about 6'8 in my dreams and looks a lot younger.

Inquisitor Bob
Millenium Shrimp
Somniologist

PostPosted: Mon 08 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

Hmmm... Odd thing is, I don't actually name characters, so I spose I have to go with "Hot redhead girl".

I meet her from time to time, usually in bad situations, seems to have the ability to fly, which is nasty, since I can't.

Tanno
LD count: So far 28+

PostPosted: Thu 14 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

My favourite dream character was a winged black dragon I sat upon his back. smile

Current LD goal(s): Writing LD-based novels
Inceptionator
LD count: A lot

My best friend/ dream guide Adam, he's cool

Current LD goal(s): A sex change
Laretta
Dream Explorer
Somniologist
LD count: 54 longer LD

I've never met really friendly Dream Characters (usually act aggressive towards me), mostly fantasy/VG creatures and some people I meet often (they always appear in my dreams, 2 of them are "Dream Signs").

Current LD goal(s): Perform a swan dive (Leap of Faith), fly with a glider (http://bit.ly/Sr55eU)
Page 4 of 5Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

print   ShareShare