LD in a car?

I have been wondering for a while, can you lucid dream when you sleep in a moving car? It would really help, since i’m going on a vacation soon. Thanks.

I can’t say for sure, but I would think that the vibrations from the car would actually help you go into LD, or even OBE. I’m probably wrong on this, so can someone clarify?

I would find it difficult, because I don’t reach REM Sleep in a car. Some people I know are out like a light, though. It probably depends on how well you sleep in a car to begin with.

Like Puffycloud said it depends on how well you sleep in a car. If you can reach REM sleep in a car then I don’t see a problem with getting a LD in a car.

Technically, I don’t see why not. Keep in mind though the fact that in a car that’s moving, especially on a winding or hilly road, (or probably worse, a road that’s just plain bumpy,) you might have move trouble going to sleep or staying asleep. I’m with the others on this. Do you sleep well in cars in the first place? If you can sleep and dream, you can try to LD. Just make sure you are comfortable enough to do so. Personally when I take a long trip and don;t have to drive, I like to take along a pillow and a thin blanket. Also, again just me and it depends of course on the car too, but I would think the backseat is better for sleeping in than the front.

As long as you are able to fall asleep somewhere, I don’t see why not.

Thanks alot for the answers, and yes, i do fall asleep in cars pretty easily.