How did you get here?

It was a link from dreamjournal.org, I think. Glad I found it. :happy:

Well, I’ve always liked the idea of controlling your dreams. It started after a project research of after lifew. It came up with this guy who claimed that you could visit different levels of existance in the dream world. But I don’t think he knew about lucid dreaming or astrual projection.

SO this got me onto the idea of controlling dreams. I typed in dream controlling, and found lucidity.com. I later did more resaerch and came across LD4ALL. I was so impressed with the layout etc, that I decided to join the forum.

Good work PasQuale. It certianly convinced me.

I can’t remember how I got here.

does a RC

I think the ld4all forum was mentioned in a German ld forum on klartraum.de

From the dutch site

I got here from the swedish hiphopforum Whoa.nu… since I saw the link for the first time people have posted lots of dreamrelated threads and it seems like almost everyone knows what lucid dreaming is nowadays… haven’t seen anyone post a link to another site than this: so it means that it’s a really good site!

thanks kristo :happy:

hmm those aliens have spread some serious subliminal messages too, 8 people have received them i see :alien:

i got here from a link off a forum in norway.

https://www.overklokking.no

of course, i did do some serious lurking for a while, so that i could become member nr 3000 :cool:

but it wasn’t easy, i tell you. the temptation to read all your diary entries almost got the better of me :tongue:

I was searching for a way to dose DXM into pill form. I have used it quite a few times as Robitussin and wanted to search for a way to put it in pill form so I didn’t have to drink the Robitussin. Nasty stuff. Anyways, I saw the link for it on www.dextroverse.org. Went here and have came here almost every day since then.

Nice, 100 votes. Who needs percentages? :wink:

From the topic in LUE on gamefaqs that the 2 other people mentioned.

The quote is what I said in the first topic, and the stuff in [brackets] is stuff I’m adding right now.

Freecube led me here…

“Thank you freecube”

Scary, I really don’t remember how I got here. Probably from a search engine, but I’ve no idea what I could’ve been looking for.
It’s like talking about your friendship when you were a kid, often, at least I, didn’t remember, or couldn’t even imagine, how we actually got to know each other.

My brother told me about this forum, and gave me some docs about LD, which I am yet to finish reading :content: I find this forum alone to be a great source of information. Thank you :smile:

I found this site in a link from a forum at https://www.redvsblue.com

good site, funny :cool_laugh:

It was DXM that brought me here. YES IT WAS DRUGS!

I found a link to here on dextroverse.org

I voted for search engines, but I found this site by Odigo. That’s an instant messaging program, which allows users to see at what sites other users are. It also has a classificator of themes to see what sites of some thematic are most visited. Ld4all doesn’t seem to be visited by Odigo users very much, but it is in the database, and when the program showed the list of sites about dreams, it was at the top. I’m not sure if Odigo can be called a search engine, because its database is not very big and it doesn’t seek anything itself but only re-sorts a standard list.

A friend told me about this site. I’m so glad he did.

Well, how DID I get here… ;Z
Omg, I’m dreaming :O…

FUrther more, I got here through an link somewhere someplace sometime :confused: My memorie aint what it used to be… Feels like I’ve been here forever :happy: