did any one watch insidious ?

hi every boddy,am back to my quest of lucidity after some long exams and i was wondering,did any one watch insidious,for me it was a bit scary and it’s the main raison why i don’t do WILD (sleep paralysis,HH and HI,you know what i mean :peek: )

My friend watched it and she was very scared. She keeps telling me to stop doing lucid dreams. :lol:

thanx for the reply :happy:

hhhh,i think they chose a very creepy one

I saw the film, but was a bit disappointed with how things unfolded to be honest. I won’t go into details so as not to spoiler it. It also caused conflict with my beliefs which interfered with my immersion. I know that immersing yourself in content like what is shown in the film is liable to cause spilling over of the concepts into nightmares. I just hope threads don’t start springing up with people proclaiming it’s all true…

If any concepts from it arise after seeing it, there is a real possibility that it happens because you expect it. Not because there are evil beasties trying to get you.

thank you,i alreadynow that they are just because i’l expectnig them to be,but it’s still a scary situation,espicialy when in SP

That movie is how I came to learn about lucid dreaming! I started researching astral projection, then I found out about lucid dreaming. It was definitely freaky, but its the movies, what do you expect.