Isolation Chamber

Has anyone ever heard of an Isolation chamber? they are a coffin like box that is filled with water and 800 pounds of epsom salt, the water is regulated to be the temperature of the surface of your skin.
This chamber is completely light and sound proof, while in this chamber, you float on the water. I guess it feels like your floating in space, you are completely depriving your senses. So your mind freaks out wondering where you are and what is going on, and since it has no senses to rely on it makes you trip… i’ve heard the trips can be similar to LSD trips, usually when you go your first time its hard for you to let go of reality and everything, so alot of first-timers don’t get the full experience…

Ive never been in one, but i am hoping to visit one soon, since i will be moving to a location that actually has one in the same town.

Just wanted to hear you guys’s thoughts. Thanks

I believe isolation chamber is a special room in prisons, where prisoner is shut off from the world.
What you are talking about, is an isolation tank.
I’ve never been in one, but I’d sure like to be and see how long I can last without losing my mind.

I’ve read about it and think it’s fascinating. What city is it in? I want to try one and would be interested in your experiences if you end up doing it.

I’ve read all about these things and they sound like an amazing experience. To be deprived of all senses and floating on water! if you haven’t heard of them look them up. I found a spa in NYC that has one, haven’t looked around here too much since i just moved to fl from Ohio. But would be an amazing journey to go on :smile: