What is the First Dream You Remember? Part III

Hmm the first one i can remember is where I was sitting on the most beautiful, grass covered hill you could ever imagine, but it was going downhill and I started to slide down to a big crater, but I had the feeling of been drugged (but i was like 3-4 year old the time I got the dream so I obviously didnt know what it felt like).
Still I tried to hold on the grass, but it would always slip through my small fingers and hands, but i wasnt scared at all.
So well it ended with me falling down in an endless hole, and I woke up in my bed : )

I only really started paying attention to life around 7 years ago. The first dream that I remember since then always intrigued me…

I was standing on the street in the middle of the night, and there was a bright full moon. This took place in front of my grandfather’s liquer store. One of my best friends stood near me and proclaimed how beautiful the moon was. I then saw three hounds running towards me. I remember them as greyhounds. Anyways, they continued towards me. I am not scared as I see them approach, and they proceeded to jump into me. I woke up after that. This was pretty cool for me.

When I was in nursery school there was this pretty girl and every night I’d go home and dream she was my girlfriend and we’d grow up and get married. That was the start of my LD because I got to the point where I couldn’t go to sleep unless I had something or someone to dream about. It’s been that way ever since.

I remember being so young that I couldn’t tell the difference between dreams and reality. I was so excited to tell my mom how I flew in the front yard. She told me that it couldn’t have been real, it must have been a dream. I argued, “No really! I stood right there in the yard, flapped my arms, and flew up into the air!” It had felt so real. I must have been about 3.

the very first childhood ream that i can remember is i was sleeping and i woke up and started walking through the comfort room, next thing i know i was peeing in my pants! it seemed very true to me but turns out it was only a dream becasue i had wet in the bet.LOL

I was very young, about three or four, that I had the first dream I can currently recall. I was in a child’s car seat. My mother was driving and stopped in front of some apartments, getting out of the car and going inside. The car was on a hill and slowly started to roll downward. I panicked and woke up. Simple, unlike the majority of my remembered dreams, but strange in its clarity.

The earliest dream I can remember was a nightmare.
I was in my house. The house we had at the time was one of the standard starter houses that you find everywhere in the USA. You know the type: the front door opens to a staircase landing, on the left the stairs lead to an upstairs with three bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, and a small living room, and the stairs on the right lead to a basement with a large open area and an unfinished laundry room.
My dream began underneath the stairs leading to the basement. The basis of the dream was that we had some form of treasure hidden there. Pirates had come to our house to steal it. They had gotten in because (obviously) the basement was a huge beach with an ocean. They had sailed there. My dad was trying to fight off the pirates with his sword, but in the end, he got killed.
I woke up right as he was stabbed by a pirate.
I don’t believe I was actually involved in this dream. It appeared that I was watching it like a movie.
I had the dream when I was four or five.

My first dream was a nightmare in which a monster came out a sofa !

The first dream I know about is that some thieves stole the apples from a comic book character (in comic form). I was about 4 or 5 at the time… I remember waking up screaming and crying, and my parents remember this well and told me about it later.

Another dream I had as a kid, around the same age, was that the supermarket close to our house was about to close down/being rebuilt. I got inside, and the room was filled with lots of boxes, and different machines. I looked at the bottom of a fridge-like thing, and saw a red smiley face light up with LED lights. I tried talking to this, and it spoke back to me, and for the rest of the dream we just talked. I remember dreaming about this several times, going back to the shop to meet my new “friend”.

The most earliest vivid dream I can remember was a year ago. I was in my school at my third period class. I do remember sleeping in that class in the dream, my teacher woke me up and took me outside. It was dark stormy like something you would see in Lord of The Rings. I could see white white lightning up in the air sometimes it wouldn’t even disappear. It was magnificent. As well in the sky there was this huge station in the sky something you would see in a scifi movie it was a circle with the entire middle hollow for docking. I could see ships in the flying around and things taking off in the inner city(there isn’t a inner city near my school). As we came outside we had this patio furniture in front of the school. We sat down and my teacher started smoking a cigarette and there were a few students sitting outside, one had an ipad watching a movie. The teacher took the ipad and was showing me something I cant remember what tho. He then got up and I got up and I look to my left and I see a sailboat starting to hover off the ground and then fly off. I was flabbergasted. We went through the front door and the school went from a school too a cabin filled with mattresses. I do believe I heard lightning and got scared and hid on one the mattresses layed on its side. That is about all I remember. This is my first vivid most notable dream that I remember ever. I can’t remember any dreams when I was younger sadly

Holy ■■■■ man. That… That sounds awful.

The earliest dream I can remember is only memorable because it was pretty scary.

I was in a car with my family. The car was unable to drive for some reason. We were locking ourselves in the car to get away from this demon person that was trying to get us. Kinda looked like Darth Maul from Star Wars, but more demon-like and a bit bigger. i was scared to death, sitting in this small car with my mom and brothers hoping the demon would just go away. that’s all i remember of it.

The earliest one I remember… Probably the one where I was at my old house and there was a forklift out front and it picked up the entire house. I was like, sorta scared of forklifts at the time. I was only like four though xD

^Nice LD goal
The earliest dreams I recall were ones when I was four. I would be falling from a cliff high up in the clouds, in another dream I was at this adult party where people were willingly being beheaded (They were still alive and walking around afterward), and in another dream I was playing with the cube from Hellraiser.

The first dream I remember? The earliest dream that i remember… still very vividly, actually, was when i was between the ages of 1-2. That being defined, as the place i remember living when I had the dream. According to my parents, we moved away from that place before I was two years old.

I was in some underground room. Cement on the floor, and the ceiling was about 3 feet above. I was opening valves connected to pipes coming out of the floor, and when I turned one of them, my hands turned to stone and melded with the valve.

Also… there was something about a duck. I think that was actually a dream before that, but unfortunately that is all that I remember of that.

My recollection is bad, but I remember a dream I wrote down when I was 8. Butterflies led me to a well in our backyard at night. I’m not sure if that’s older than a few lucid dreams I had as a kid. I had nightmares that I could force to end when I knew I was dreaming. I also started flying from our backyard in one dream.

The earliest dream that I can remember, I was in some kind of forest/bush land with really tall trees. I was being chased by a massive T-Rex, but I wasn’t really that scared. I was just running because that was natural thing to do… I came to this upside down eski (I’m not sure if it’s called an eski in other parts of the world, if not… It’s one of those things you put ice into and they keep your drinks cold! :razz:) and jumped under it as though it would keep me safe from a giant T-Rex! Underneath it smelt like eggs, then I woke up and realized mum was cooking eggs, haha! I love dreams :content:

I was in this haunted like house, all black with a red carpeted hallway. The rest of the house seems inaccessible. The sky is orange with purple clouds, and the ground is really dark. There are a bunch of dinosaurs around the house. I’m safe inside, even though there are no doors but if I go outside one of them roars and I get scared and go back in. Most of them are in the back, but with a few in the front.

I was probably 3 or 4 when this happened.

It is strange how PeacheyMcKeitch mentioned heavy machinery within the imagery of his dream. I too had strong visions of machinery, coinciding with the end of the world. These were strong and intense dreams that i experienced at a very young age, to this day i cant shake off the pounding and intensity. i would have to make a trip to the restroom to see if everything was okay.

The first dream I remember is a black and white nightmare from when I was very, very small. It always involved a monster that looked like a bipedal turtle with spikes on its shell. My mother was running, with me in her hands, but as she was running for safety, she would always accidentally drop me and leave without me.

Others from that time involve dreams about falling from great heights and a bald man’s face that watched me through the window of my house.