What's your lucid fear?

Hey everyone,

Just wondering what causes fear for you in your lucid experiences… I’ll start off :smile:

There’s a creature in my hallway that’s trying to kill me yet I’ve only heard it/seen it’s shadow. Here’s a video of the first time I encountered it: (2:10)
youtube.com/watch?v=OaVxUzpL_YU

Anyone else had a similar “creature” experience or do you fear other things?

To be honest I really only worry about waking up when I don’t want to. I hate the shock :sad:

You mean like waking at 4am and it being all dark? Or do you mean right after a dream?

I have a few things and I used to have some regular visitors in my dreams but I got tired of them and threw them away! It’s mostly situations that scare me now, not actual entities… unless they are bad and look horrific.

Interesting video by the way, it was funny when the woman came into your bedroom.

Ah yes… That happens quite a lot when I enter the nonphysical world during a wild attempt. I think I’ve failed and that my parents or something have come in and distract me but really they are not real and I’m already in the nonphysical world.

When i become aware im in a dream i really get scared and the background gets weird (once there was this bull in the sky), im affraid to get trapped in the dream forever and as much as try to wake up i can’t, i really get affraid and desperate to get out and i can’t as much as i try.
Then i suddenly wake up and comes the paralysis and seeing shadows and people in front of me and it’s terrible.

I never had a good lucid dream in my life, they scare me.

Well i hope my subconscious doesn’t summon the smile.jpg dog or i will crap my pants in a dream and in real life.

:lol: The monsters are the perfect reality check, because of them I get a lot of practice on flight, teleportation, lucid thinking, and or combat…Oh right lucid fear…Umm I guess sleep walking, harming others while asleep.

I got a better one… Your own personal trainer in the dreamworld that you only meet there and have never seen in real life… At least he’s safe and can hold your hand when your about to wake up to keep you in the dream :wink:

Well I just had my first lucid dream a couple nights ago and I looked into a mirror and saw some nasty dwarf mutant demon thing and that scared me quite a bit so thats probably my lucid fear I guess

Guys,
Why are you scared of anything in your dreams or SP, they cannot hurt you and in a lucid dream you can fight back. I have had a experience in SP were the a really scary demon who came through the door in SP and well I was laughing in my head (cannot laugh in SP)
and then it changed to a cat. Another dream I was walking down a corridor and in a mirror there was Medusa and well she came out the mirror and tried to pull me in to the mirror realm and I was like WOW I have never been it the mirror before chuckle and she actually said why are you not scared and I just said because this is a dream and your not real. Then I killed her and went off with the rest of my lucid dream.

Is not that easy when … The lucid dream is the fear itself!

I’m not very experienced, but my understanding is that if it is truly a lucid dream, you have some degree of control over the situation. If you see something scary and know you are dreaming, next time try asking the scary thing what it is. I’ve read more than once that these things are simply representations of something else in your life. If you see a demon, ask “what do you represent?” I’d love to know what you find out! It may be something really surprising that you need to deal with.

Yes… You do have control but just because you have control it doesn’t make you feel safe! It’s scary because you can still feel the pain. I don’t wanna be ripped up and feel it all. But confronting the “monster” once and for all is how to defeat it. Problem is that once you gain the courage to meet it you no longer can find it… The second your fear disappears is the second the creature does :smile:

Oh god. I’m absolutely terrified that a really scary creature will invade my dreams. Or that I’ll be trapped in some situation and I won’t be able to find a way out.

losing control and letting the dark side win.
For example: the shadow man comes and I wake up
dogs attack me
DCs react strange and make me lose lucidity

thnx but I can go without someone holding my hand and the safer route just isn’t me when lucid.