Favourite TV Characters?

Who are yours, here are my top 10

Honorably mention: Catbert the Evil Director of Human Resources (Dilbert) … voiced by Jason Alexander

10: Temperance Brennen (Bones) … played by Emily Deschanel

9: Michael Kelso (That 70s Show) … played by Ashton Kutcher

8: Eric Cartman (South Park) … voiced by Trey Parker

7: Lucy Recirdo (I Love Lucy) … played by Lucille Ball

6: Barney Stinson (How I met your mother) … played by Neil Patrick Harris

5: Ralph Kramden (The Honeymooners) … played by Jackie Gleason

4: George Costanza (Seinfeld) … played by Jason Alexander

3: Barney Fife (The Andy Griffith Show) … played by Don Knots

2: Charlie Harper (Two and a Half Men) … played by Charlie Sheen

also, oh my god. I’m literally wearing that shirt right now, just without the black stripes

1: Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) … voiced by Dan Castellaneta

I think if you combined the personalities of all of them you’d end up with me O.o

Here’s a few of mines:

[spoiler]

and of course my favorite EVER:
[/spoiler]

Quite a colorful and diverse selection I know.

And how did I know yours would be the mane 6 (including derpy) :razz:?

Mine would have to be the 10th doctor, hands down. Either that or the human dalek.
It just looks so strange :eek:
[center]

Good luck falling asleep tonight.[/center]

In order to protect myself from my own personality, I’ll limit myself to only 4 characters. But in no particular order, here’s my 4 favorite TV characters:

Kit Cloudkicker - Disney’s TaleSpin

One of my favorite characters ever, and also the one that inspired my own stories about Silverwind City. Deceptively deep character with a very dark past (for a children’s show) with a great voice actor to boot (R.J. Williams did a fantastic job).

Al Bundy - Married… With Children

One of my personal heroes. He’s the main (though not the only) reason I love this show. I don’t normally enjoy sitcoms, but MWC is a true classic. I own the entire series on DVD and sometimes I marathon all 11 seasons in a month or so.

Xena

One of my favorite shows as a kid. At times cheesy, but I loved it. It was actually a surprisingly good show and Xena was a fantastic heroine.

Darkwing Duck

Funny, clumsy, clever (at times), heroic, brave, arrogant, egomaniacal. He was all I wanted to be as a kid. This series will always be one of my favorites. I loved all of his creative catch phrases. “I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the shopping cart that nicks your paint job!”

Having been watching a lot of Doctor Who the last few days, I gotta say the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant.

I have a non-pony related one!

FREAKAZOID
No comment.

Goodness, I have many. Not in any particular oder, however.

Dark Shadows:

Carolyn Stoddard. The expression says it all. In a way she’s your stereotypical heiress, but she has very deep emotions and a bit of a dark side.

Maggie Evans. This picture doesn’t really describe her personality very well, but it’s still good. She’s a cheerful sort, very fun.

Angelique. She’s a witch. Quite evil, but not inhuman. Her acting is brilliant.

Victoria Winters. No good color photos. Mysterious origins, curious. Alright, done with Dark Shadows now.

Glee:

Rachel Berry. Yeah.

I really don’t watch all that much TV xD And I don’t have any male favorites…huh. I guess I just relate to girls better. Wonder why :tongue:

One word: Roger

oh and I really like Gloria from Modern family, she’s hot and I love the Colombian accent :content:

Tobias Fünke

Roger from American Dad and George Castanza are definitely close contenders.

The Fourth Doctor played by Tom Baker.
HANDS.
DOWN.

Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin PR)

Shikamaru (Naruto)

Daria (Daria)

Jim, Dwight, and Michael (the office)

Mugen and Jin (Samurai champloo)

Kenpachi and Kinse(Bleach)

Popeye

Mikey and Raph (TMNT)

…and many more but I’ve named enough