First dream of the night, biggest chance to get lucid?

It started with a FA i had where i was reaaally tired and saw everything blurry , but that would not fool me. I did a Reality check, and guess what? i was dreaming. I was really happy that it happened, and i got out of bed and started flying and stuff. Woke up after that clock was 2.30 am it was my first dream of the night.

Now comes the weird part: some nights after the exact thing happened, but then i watched the clock in the dream, 01.40 am. then the dream lasted for about an hour untill i woke up. The clock was 2.30! Same thing happened 3 more times, hope it happens again tonight!

What was this, and is it easiest to become lucid the first dream?

I’m still trying to figure things out, but at night I find myself waking up out of dreams within an hour and a half of falling asleep–maybe less time than that.

I think it doesn’t really matter, which dream it is. If you have a good awareness and do RC’s often, it may be any dream. By the way, the first dream of the night lasts only for about 5 minutes. It’s far better to become lucid in the morning, when the dreams may last up to 1 hour.

I do not think it was the first dream of the night. During the night you go through multiple sleep cycles not just one huge one, starting off very small and ending longer. Meaning the first cycle is very short and involves a very short REM period; too short and fuzzy to really be a full dream yet still nevertheless a dream. This is why we wait several hours into the night when the REM periods become much longer. Therefore it was not the first dream of the night that you became lucid in; perhaps it was the first of that particular REM period, but not of the night.