My spead up life.

I’m sorry if this is blunt but i’m not that good at explaining things.

Every 1-2 weeks time seems to speed up.It might be that
my mind is racing or that I drank to much caffeine,but it
has never been induced by anything.Music,coffie,even hypnossis
wont help :cry:.It has to be one of the best feeling’s I have ever felt.
I would like to point out that I have never done drugs and
never will.The first time was when I was 8,I was sitting in
my room under my tent that I had built doing homework.
Then I noticed my hand was moving faster then it usually
was,I ran outside of my tent and ran to a clock in the
kitchen,and as I though the small hand was moving faster.
I asked my mother if she see’s the hand moving faster
as well,but she said no and I was disappointed.After awhile
I went back into my tent and finished my homework.Then
there was a knock at the door.It was my best friend who
wanted me to come over,so I left and walked down to
his house.I asked him if he noticed anything strange
about the way i was running,he said no but I kept
pointing out the strangeness of it.

Now this went on for about a year then stopped for a month,after
awhile time started to get faster,I would explain it to person after
person.But not one person believed me.I would test how this affected
our voices,the wind,if I could focus more on things while it was happening.
It seemed like everything was normal except for the way time seemed.
Now it seem like I the time it has gotten a lot faster since my first experience.
I would like to know very much if anyone else on the forum has felt this change.
Please answer,I would like to know if this is a rare thing or not. :confused:

Have you ever mentioned this to a doctor? If not PLEASE make an appointment to make sure you are ok healthwise. I immediately thought it may be a side effect of mild epilepsy. :sad:

source ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2511/

Yeah, I suggest you look for a neurologist. You’ve had it for years and it seems it never did you harm, but it’s better to take a look in there just to be sure.

Cool.

I’ve experienced this once, just for a few seconds though, and it was chemically induced.

What makes it the best feeling you have ever felt?

I have had clinical depression since i was 11,deja vu is very common for me.I also have also had social anxiety since i was 12,and my memory is very bad.Oh god,I hope i don’t have epilepsy.Thank you for bringing this to my attention,i’ll check with my doctor tomorrow.

Don’t know if this insight will help but…

When your say ten years old, a tenth of your life is one year. When your 100 a tenth of your life is 10 years, ten times what it was when you were 10 years old. Do you see where I am going? The experience of time is relative, so as you age, the thing that time is relative to ( your age ) increases and it feels like time goes by fast.

Though I’m not sure if your talking about what I’m talking about haha

It makes me feel like I have control over something big.What was it that induced it for you?

It was lsd.

That’s pretty interesting man. I’m sure the more you understand it in your own subjective way, the more a particular gift could arise. I’ve tried imagining it, but I can’t really think of anything except maybe having high bursts of energy during those times when time seems to be moving faster.

People who are blind have the rest of their senses above the average human, savants have a hard time socially but can do incredible calculations, and people who can have a faster perception of time…well, that’s up to you to figure out :tongue:
Explore and understand.

On a side note (take it or leave it): every human being on the face of the planet experiences emotions like depression and social anxiety. The more that you see this, the less control they will have over you, and the easier it becomes to respond to (even utilize) them. Depression and anxiety are not designed to be identities to attach to your sense of self. You’re the being who experiences these feelings. You can un-identify with them.

Ive experienced both ways of time-changes, most of them have been time slowed down in stressy situations and also when things are going slowly, and speed up times have mostly been when being in a vehicle and lose the time perception, I have several times thought it went 5 minutes when it has gone 45 minutes IRL :razz:

And yes, time is relative