blurry when lucid???

i became lucid few hours ago and everything became blurry so i gave up on being lucid. i told myself in the dream “this is useless i can’t even see might as well not be lucid” which as soon as i woke up i was mad at myself because as soon as i gave up
my dream was one of the most vivid ones ive had. would have been a really cool ld.
So my question is this. has anyone else had a problem with blurriness? whats the best way to fix it?

Moved from Lucid Lounge. :dragon:

Umm, there are many ways. You might even think of your own, but just to give you an idea:

1. Take a super-sight pill from your pocket.
  2. Alternatively, take a pair of 4D-High Definition glasses from your pocket.
  3. Imagine that there is a plastic before you that obstructs the clear view. Tear it down and throw into a trashbin.
  4. Imagine that you are a God/Magician/Dumbledore etc. and scream the magic words: “Remove blurriness!”
  5. Go to your local department of “Dream Sight & Co”. Find their boss and ask him to clear your vision. Alternatively, threaten him with a gun/grenade/nuke.

etc.

thanks for the quick response… very good ideas. Ive never had it happen to me b4 so idk if it will happen again. but thanks to you i will be prepared if it does.
i think the problem was that as soon as i was lucid i started running and when things move fast they tend to be blurry… except this time when i stopped running it stayed blurry. funny thing is i was still questioning if it was a dream aftwards but it was so vivid i thought i was awake.

You can also try the more conventional ways. Rubbing your hands (this really works), spinning on your own axis, trying to calm down. The suggestions in the first response seem awesome, though. :content:

A couple of days ago i had the same thing happen to me. I became lucid so i decided to take off my glasses (I’m short sighted) just to see what happens. Everything became crystal clear. This lasted only a couple of seconds and then everything became blurry as. So then i gave up lucidity like keeper.

So i just wanted to ask, is this a common problem for new lucid dreamers?

I wonder if it has something to do with the time of the sleep cycle. I have really been trying to have additional LDs lately, and last night, I finaly had two LDs after WBTB. Unlike my first two LDs, when I looked closely at something, it either morphed into something else or became blurry. My first two LDs were amazingly detailed and crisp. They were more vivid than real life. In these two LDs last night, I felt very heavy and had a hard time moving. I had them very soon before time to get up, and wonder if I was having SP and maybe not in deep enough REM. I did remember in the second dream to look at my hands when I felt the dream slipping away. I was only able to get my left hand in front of me. I seemed to have very little control. Does anyone have any tips? I feel like I’m making progress, but the quality of these LDs are a lot lower than previously.