ND Challenge 4

No, it’s perfectly fine, you can still join. BlackKettle and Paulicus are now added to the game :smile:

EDIT: Just send me your dream journal name and personal goal, Paulicus

Here’s an LD (mostly ND, but ends with an LD).

NOTE: Don’t count the entry titled “Ice Tea! - August 14, 2012” for obvious reasons. :tongue:

I slept too much. I had 1 ND tonight, that I remember. It had to do with my family getting a new stove and oven, and a mini fridge. And my dad found a blender and our old milkshake maker (I think he found the blender somewhere not legal), and my sister had made a bunch of ice cream cones and set them in the fridges. Though I picked up the largest to look at it and couldn’t put it back down in the fridge perfectly on the railing. My sister came and got mad at me because it was for her friend, so she took it and put it back. It was chocolate with oreo pieces in it. :content:

I’m not sure if this (has dreams from both yesterday and today, still in the ND Challenge period though) counts as aliens, since it was just a discussed + imagined movie. I didn’t actually see any aliens, except for some False Memories of the trailer.

Not so good recall today though. :neutral:

One dream and one fragment. No aliens unless they were in hiding :razz:

One ND, fragments of another, but no aliens. 15 points.

1 ND yesterday and 1 Fragment today. Ain’t doing so hot right now XDD;

:grin: I did it! First night too! Wow!

Here’s the entry with the alien. Only one ND I am afraid. Still, Task One, Done! :happy:

1 Fragment, 1 ND and 1 LD. The Fragment has a Silence in it (one of Doctor Who’s lovely Aliens), that I was driving away from. Does it count, because it was a fragment? I think it counts. o.o

I’m not going to bother explaining my LD because it was more a nightmare. The ND was to do with driving around and now I’m freaked out by driving again. I’ll see if I have time to type it up.

Edit: I did type it up, here. Though I omitted the LD

Since it was a legitimate alien that you saw I’ll count it. Congrats to Eilatan and Scipio Xaos for completing the task already!

Aha! 4 NDs and 1 Fragment! My dream recall practically skyrocketed overnight! Unfortunately I didn’t dream of any aliens or superheroes. Oh well, there are still plenty of chances for that :smile: As for now, I have a busy day so I’ll get to writing my dreams later today.

EDIT: Oh, in the end I only had 4 NDs, no fragments. I just remembered how the fragment tied with one of the NDs so… yeah. My bad ^-^;;

three fragments

Space but no aliens.

Here’s a ND. Recall’s been bad the past two days.

2 LDs; 30 points.

[community.ld4all.com/t/tales-from-fennecgirls-bizarre-mind/37496/13)

Bah, been too lazy to care about inducing dreams and so :tongue: someone should induce a dream where Im dashed to start

one dream and one fragment

No aliens … unless the woman was abducted by aliens :tongue:

One dream this time, no aliens, no fragments, no lucidity. :sigh:
I feel like I had a rather eventful night last night, but I forgot it all upon waking I guess. :sad:

Four fragments, no aliens; 20 points.

One more normal non-alien dream from last night.

Here’s an LD / ND mix. Mostly an LD though. Yay!