IASD conference - And The Winners Are....

Deadline for applications: september 14th

Psiber Dreaming Conference 2012

In what is becoming an LD4all tradition, I am privileged to give away 5 scholarships for IASD’s PsiberDreaming Conference.

What is the PsiberDreaming Conference?

Every year, the International Association for the Study of Dreams hosts an online dreaming conference, called the Psiber Dreaming Conference, or PDC for short. This year’s conference will run from September 23 through October 7. Two weeks of cutting-edge presentations, workshops, and discussions with some of the top experts in the field of dreams.

This year’s theme is The 11th Dimension

Psiberdreaming: the 11th Dimension

[spoiler]Join Host Jean Campbell this year in the Eleventh Dimension, as IASD’s popular PsiberDreaming Conference enters its eleventh year online dreaming from Sunday, September 23 through Sunday, October 7, 2012. Yes, it’s online all the time for two weeks. Dream Telepathy, precognitive dreams, lucid dreaming, creative works developed from dreams…all aspects of psi dreaming are up for discussion.

This year, we invited only those dream experts who have presented in PsiberDreaming’s past ten years. We asked this group to respond to two questions: What has changed over the past ten years in your area of dream work or research, and how has this affected your work? As past IASD-President Jayne Gackenbach, PhD responded, “My field of research did not exist ten years ago!”

Of course, the Eleventh Dimension includes far more than presentations and workshops. A trio of dream contests (with prizes) will be hosted by Ed Kellogg, PhD. Mary Pat Lynch, PhD and Diana Thompson will again oversee the PsiberDreaming Art Gallery; and Dolores Nurss and Curtiss Hoffman, PhD will host the entertainment at the Outer Inn. Conversations, chats, comments and discussion from an international community of participants fill out the enjoyable time of the PsiberDreaming Conference. (Some people schedule vacations!)
[/spoiler]

How to apply?
Very simple. Send me a PM with a motivation on why you need one of these passes.

The winners will publicly be announced in this topic, and personally through PM.

If you have any Questions, don’t hesitate to ask :smile:

For more information about the PsiberDreaming Conference, go to www.asdreams.org/psi2012/

====

Thank you everyone who applied!

Congratulations

CrazyPsychoLoverly
Chronosaurus
GTG145
Samadhi
Zoef

for receiving a free pass to this year’s IASD online conference! :yay:

And remember, just because you can’t get in for free this year, it doesn’t mean you can’t attend the conference :wink: There is still time to register. So eventhough you didn’t receive a pass I hope you will be able to attend :smile:

Have fun everyone, see you there!

Ive been on the conference twice and say that the free-pass is pretty much worth it :razz:

Dont be shy folks :smile:

It is very much worth it :cool: I was one of the winners the first year and really enjoyed it. I have come back every year afterwards as a volunteer. There will be many familiar faces, competitions, and even a chatroom!

Yes, and guess who will be your chat host this year? :smile: I’ll give a hint: :cool:

Thank you everyone who applied so far. Please be sure to include a motivation with your application. Just a “I’d like a free pass please” will not be enough if everyone else has a motivation :wink:
Your motivation doesn’t need to be a whole story - a few words can be enough :smile:

Still time to apply :smile:

Less than two weeks to apply!

There are still passes left :smile: but it’s also your motivation that counts.
If you have been a past addi-- receiver of a pass you are allowed to apply as well, but motivated newcomers come first :wink:

This is really a fun and addictive event. Did I mention you can win prizes with your dreaming skills?

I was a lucky winner two years ago and was blown away by the conference, it was like walking into an alternet reality! So much valuable information! I would love to go again with a free pass. Last year around this same time I had a dream that was the most profound of my life, a dream of light and seeing the world from the perspective of that light. Since, dreaming as become my spiritual practice and I would love to learn and share more from others at the conference. Thank you! :wiske: :wiske:

A week left before the deadline.

You can still apply! Yes, that is you!

There is still time to apply. You can do it here (like Lidybug) but also through PM.
I don’t reply to applications, rest assured I read all PM’s :smile:
lucky winners will be announced ASAP after 14th september.

5 days left to apply. And remember, motivation counts. :thumbs:

3 days left to apply :hyper:

It’s the last day to apply!!! Good luck everyone!

Thank you everyone who applied!

Congratulations

CrazyPsychoLoverly
Chronosaurus
GTG145
Samadhi
Zoef

for receiving a free pass to this year’s IASD online conference! :yay:

And remember, just because you can’t get in for free this year, it doesn’t mean you can’t attend the conference :wink: There is still time to register. So eventhough you didn’t receive a pass I hope you will be able to attend :smile:

Have fun everyone, see you there!

Congratulations everyone!! Have a great time!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Congrats to all the winners! I got one of the free passes last year and it was a great experience with tons of information.
Now I’m actually able to buy one this year, you’ll be seeing me there as well. :cool:

Congrats everyone, Ive attended in the conference twice and there is a lot to learn from it, and of course make other people learn :razz:

today is my Birthday so I treated myself to a ticket!!! I’m so excited!! Lookin forward to seeing you there!! Much LOVE!!

Even if it’s a little late… happy birthday! :partying_face:

I’m already really excited about it! :nuu:

Thank u Samadhi !!! :content:

Congrats, everyone! :smile: I’m also attending, so I’ll see you there!