ND Challenge 4

Had a normal dream today, again. Nothing task-related though.

Fragment… :sad:

I believe it was 5 ND’s. :bored: (I’m so tired). Anyhow, 1st and 3rd had to do with my Training. Second had to do with my friend. Fourth had to do with some wicked storm and a boat race in the harbor :eh: And the last had to do with my cousin. I’m sorry, I’m really not going to type these out. I don’t want to type out the second and last so the others get stuck not getting typed out either.

2 dreams

^ Hates it when you remember having dreams, but can’t remember the dreams.
< Is having this problem right now… Right at the most crucial moment of the challenge…
v Doesn’t have this problem…

[spoiler]Sigh… Curse you Dream Recall!!!

GACK!! TOTP! AGAIN![/spoiler]

^ Needs to relax

< Hates recalling dreams.

I had 3 ND’s today. First and last had to do with cousin’s who ran around my dreams and the middle had to do with rearranging my room again. x_X Boring!

^ Good Advice.

< Will (try) to listen to it.

Also, I just noticed your “Head Scribe” avatar adornment. Pretty cool! :razz:

One ND.

[community.ld4all.com/t/tales-from-fennecgirls-bizarre-mind/37496/30)

Another 5 NDs and a fragment. 1st, my mum changed all the clocks in the house to different times and made me miss training. I was so mad. 2nd, Mum set all the clocks back so I though I woke late, but really I woke early and then she refused to take me. 3rd, to do with a snowboarding accident and a guy who had two half false fingers; I tried to convince him to tell his wife about it. 4th, I was in America again and everyone wanted me to visit them and their mothers, which left me really time stretched. 5th, My cousin’s/somehow old highschool’s graduation. Fragment - something to do with cuts on the back of my hand. I’m assuming this was the start or end of my last dream, but I woke before it finishes. X_x

Wow, Eil. You making a comback at the end, or what? :tongue:

Ehh. Sure. Whatever you say. :tongue:

3 NDs.

Well as a sort of next-to-end anti-climax, here be ONE ND. :bambi:

SPOILER - Click to view

PS: I always wanted to use that smiley. XD

one dream unless the evidence was gained through piracy :tongue: didn’t do the current task :wink:

Sigh… a fragment to wrap things up with.

Still, had fun! Congratulations to Fennecgirl! (I think she passed me right at the end. :razz:)

A fragment, an ND, and what just manages to qualify as an LD.

No dream recall … unless I get a flashback before the totals are posted.

Congratulations contestants! Sadly, the ND Challenge 4 has come to a dramatic conclusion. I had lots of fun reading dreams, counting scores, encouraging recall…But you don’t want to read this, what you want to read is the final Scoreboard :tongue: So here it is:

1. Eilatan 270 + 15 ND + 1 fragment + standard of dream recall = 440
  2. fennecgirl 290 + 8 ND + 1 LD + 3 fragments = 400
  3. Scipio Xaos 320 + 3 ND + 2 fragments = 360
  4. BlackKettle 220 + 4 ND + 4 fragments = 280
  5. moogle 155 + 6 ND = 215
  6. Mew151 175 + 2 ND = 195
  7. Fate 65 + 7 ND = 135
  8. Paulicus = 125
  9. GHOSTIE11 = 10

Congratulations to Eilatan, our winner!!! :partying_face: :boogie: :colgate:
Feel free to start the next challenge yourself, or ask your runner-up or another for assisstance, but you’ve done this before :cool:

Another congratulations to all our contestants who made this fantastic round possible!

Congrats Eilatan :yay:

Congrats to both Eil and Fennec who overtook me right in the end. :razz: And heaps of gratz for the Head Scribe!