Kiss someone in a lucid dream?

Have you already kissed someone in a lucid dream?
Is what it looked like reality and did you like it? :love:

I think I have, although most kisses are probably in ND’s or in semi-lucid states. Sometimes it feels really weird, as if our mouths were merging together :bored: , other times it’s quick good xD

I have kissed a girl in a dream once. I was in the middle of the central station of New-York, I was lucid and there was a band playing next to me. A girl came walking past, I grabbed her lower arm, pulled her towards me in a romantic swerve, and we kissed. I closed my eyes and it felt a bit weird, more like eating an plum or peach or watever you call that juice fruit… :tongue:
Sadly I can’t compare this to any real life experiences Haha :shy: :sad:

I have expirienced such thing only once. I don’t exactly remember it, and I felt nothing, but I couldn’t relate this to real life anyways :wink:

done it a few times, feels real enough.

Only done this once in a ND, can’t remember what it felt like.

I have in a LD, and it felt awesome :tongue:
Sadly I can’t compare it to RL so no answers there, but it felt pretty real.

I have in ND’s. It felt real for me but sort of light. Like the difference between someone giving you a hug and touching your shoulder.

o///o Umm yea it happens from time to time. Most of the time it ends my LD 's or cuts them short. Unless it just happens from the beginning…Its a great feeling depending on the moment and who…Hard to describe yet awesome, a really good way to end a party or protector/brawling LD. :ok: Just dont let it throw off your focus too much.

Honestly I think the way it feels depends on how much experience you have kissing in real life. If you’ve been kissed before and your expecting it to feel the same way in your dream then it probably will. If you’ve never been kissed then it will probably feel pretty weird.