Some Questions from a Beginner

This is my first post on the forums, yay! Other than that, I have some questions pertaining to LD’s. First question - Of the 4 LD’s I have had, all of them are false awakenings. It’s strange because I don’t always sleep in the same place, but when I become lucid, it is a FA to the place I went to bed at (So I sleep at places A and B, if I go to bed at place A, I’ll FA to place A and if I go to sleep at place B, I’ll FA at place B). Why is it that this happens and how can I cut down on these? Second question - There is a strange lack of other people when I become lucid. Even though I leave my bedroom and go outside, there is no one around. Why aren’t there any people in my LD’s? Third question - I have a hard time creating objects and people in my dreams. What are some techniques that have worked for you that will help me do this? Fourth question - I have looked in a mirror while lucid and all I see is myself. I looked the same as I do in real life except I wasn’t wearing my glasses. Since looking in a mirror tells you what you think about yourself, what does this mean?

I know this is a decently long list of questions, but I’m eager to learn more. Thanks in advance.

As far as the FA’s, well they they are called FA for a reason, why would they be in a different place then when you went to sleep? If you went to sleep at place A and woke up at B I might just call that a dream. Why FA happen? IDK haha. I have this theory that dreams have to keep a certain… realistic level going at all times and that might be a fallback thing to make sure you don’t realize your dreaming. YOU CAN do RC’s whenever you wake up to turn these into LD’s :happy:. When I first started there also weren’t a lot of people in my dreams, there still aren’t now but that doesn’t mean you can’t find any :happy:, you can summon people, fly somewhere, just go somewhere where you think people might be and they will be there. As far as getting more people and summoning stuff the key is confidence, if you beleive it it will happen, that is all there is to it :tongue:. Some stuff people have tried is turning around and expecting it to be there, that one works well. As far as the glass mirror, it is not supposed to do anything, it is different for everyone :tongue:

Thanks for the information.

Why would you want to cut down on FA’s?
It would honestly be much better if you made it a habit to always perform RC’s everytime you think you have woken up, that way you can take advantage of FA’s instead and turn them into great chances to get lucid dreams.
I had 2-3 lucid dreams a week a few months ago when I had made it a habit to do this, and they all started out as FA’s, and I should definitely try to get into that again.