Dreaming, or Lucid? Or just awake...

Lately I have been trying my best to fix my sleep schedule, it was so messed up that I never really saw daylight other then early morning. I have gotten to where I sleep, but I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 2-3am. Is that normal? When I wake up, I am actually dreaming? Or it might be lucid dreaming? But it is so close to being awake, cause I can wake up at command I can feel my surroundings and feel if I am uncomfy or not. But it is weird cause it happens out of nowhere, it’s like I think I am still sleeping so I keep playing on my dream I had. But when I wake up, I feel awake no drowsiness no nothing. This is the first time it happened, as well I have been working on achieving lucidness for at least a month or so. Is there a explanation? Or just my mind changing and getting comfy?

It sounds like you are just waking up between sleep cycles to me. It’s happened to me before. There was this one time that I woke up at almost exactly 3 am every morning for a week. Don’t know that I have any fancy explanation for it though. It tends to happen to me when I regularly go to bed at the same time (and have at least 5-7 hrs of sleep). When I was really working hard to get LDs I would use that waking time to record my dreams, then I’d go back to sleep for round 2. It’s not a bad thing, though it can be annoying if you feel like you can’t even sleep through a whole night without waking up at least once. Sometimes the best ideas come to you during those moments of wakefulness as well.
I’d say, as long as it doesn’t bother you, just go with it and see how long it lasts. I don’t really have a solid explanation for it though.