41%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 31

Page 52 of 61Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Author  Message 
KocoBassa
Wonderbread
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Orion: I my gosh... Our long, long hiatus might actually be over.

Liana: I wouldn't be so sure... We leave for months and then we have nothing to talk about.

Orion: Yeah, and especially with Koco's *ahem* short...leave...

Hanyuu: Still tied up in the north?

Orion: No. Albedo and I went up to Kalainai to "retrieve" her from her state after I actually found him and we went out to a lot of places together, like Irvinjonh and Moshinia, but when we went up to Kalainai...

Albedo: She was just gone.

Liana: Good job, Orion... She ran off -_-

Orion: Who knows, she's probably lurking around in the deep south of my subconscious domain. I should seriously get you guys a map of that... I've drawn a few. I'd assume that one lady untied her, but she took Simeon (Her laptop) with her.

Hanyuu: What happened to the archangels? I bet she'd be with them...

Orion: No... They dispersed and the topic was left in ruins. We really need to find something to talk about, or at least find something to be happy about. Everytime we end up here, our personalities shrivel up into cookie cutters...

Liana: Nah, we just need to come back some other time...

Current LD goal(s): I'd like to have fully lucid dreams at least twice a month
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer
Leijona has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 90

PostPosted: Tue 09 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Gan: *hits the organ keys* Duuuuuuunn dundundundun duuuuun...

Leijona: Great, another songís stuck in my head.

Gan: I was just countering the Gangnam song. You can thank me later tounge2 *to Mecha* Good to see you and crew again! grin

Leijona: Whatís it with the quietness? *to Kubiku* Just last night you were complaining that youíre bored. So why not do something about it?

Kubiku: I was about to make a sarcastic comment about Ganís organ skills, but the music itself is more than great.

Leijona: ... Nothing more from anyone? No? I feel that we need to have more written conversations in the near future.

Gan: *to Orion and co* Maybe you guys should give written conversations a go, too. They might actually be helpful with structuring thoughts, and maybe youíll come across some topic to talk about here. And if not, then theyíre still fun. wink

Leijona: Theyíre random, weird and crazy.

Gan: And fun. Donít forget the fun part. tounge2

Current LD goal(s): visit an abandoned place
Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 10 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Morph: Is it sad that I'd guessed the tune before even clicking the link? grin

Sai: *to Orion* The laptop has a name? whatsthat

Aiden: Hi guys! (I didn't get called over last post so I missed out on talking)

Vesper: *to Leijona* Written conversations are fun. ^_^ *to Mecha* We should do more of those sometime.

CyberD
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 17

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Me: You guys all came back. I was starting to wonder where you all went. Of course I understand we all get busy sometimes.
During the gap I figured out what Gangnam was all on my own.... mostly because it's everywhere I look. Still, there are worse things I could get stuck in my head.

Nova: I haven't been tempted even once to sing or dance it. Not knowing the lyrics helps to avoid that disaster. It really has been a lazy month, punctuated by a few random dreams and not a whole lot else.

Me: In the ND I had last night I murdered three people who would have killed me with a shotgun. Afterwards I spent the rest of the dream as an emotional wreak trying to justify what happened. That doesn't happen often. Things like that just make dreams that much more interesting. It was just six months ago that I didn't even realize I had dreams every night.

Nova: @Everyone talking about written conversations. Other than typing for this thread written conversations don't work for us. If we're just gonna talk to ourselves it's much faster and less forced to use words. Typing is too slow. Besides, Daniel would just get distracted by the internet.

CrazyPsychoLoverly
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 13:)

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Psycho: Woah..... haven't been here in a while.... HAI everyone:) welcome back.

Tallis:.... It is so weird.... we haven't done this in awhile. @CyberD and Nova, Hmmmm, me and Psycho are fine with written conversations. Idk if its because she's a writer and Characters talk to her all the time.

Psycho: @Leijona, unfortunately, I got a C, a 78%, but it was essay q's. On my test I got an A though:) Btw, how is everyone? Sorry to hear your coming down with something Mecha:( @CyberD, are you feeling any better? Ohhh Tallis tell Nova how Jasper's doing:)

Tallis: Our dragon's doing fine, he knows quite a bit of english, all I can say is its a good thing I'm a shapeshifter -.- Ali's trying to teach it to fly, by making me turn into a bird and trying to explain it -.-

Psycho: Flying lesson's are fun:)

Tallis: For you:P

Psycho: oh shush you like it too:P

Tallis:.......

Psycho: Oh and Mecha thanks for the post about the Gangnam Style song, that was new information to me, So it was very intersting:)

Current LD goal(s): To summon the right person, and have a conversation with them
Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun 14 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Gan: The answer is...42!

Leijona: I would really love to know why you are so easily influenced by everything that happens around me.

Gan: I donít know, but your dreams certainly appreciate it. tounge2

Leijona: Yup. Had a dream where I was actually myself AND some of my characters were involved!

Gan: *proud* Namely me.

Leijona: *to Mecha* On a more related note, you (as a ghoul/ghost) were in some dream disguised as the phantom of the opera. Woke up laughing. lach1

Gan: *to Morph* Nah. It makes you kinda awesome. grin

Neila: Hi Aiden! Howíre you doing?

Leijona: *to CyberD* Just found out that Gangnam Style is number one of our charts. For me it falls in the category of ďis so stupid that itís already funny againĒ. Itís amazing how time flies, right? Only five more nights and my third year of being into LDing begins! My LD count however made me kind of suspicious and I discovered that Iíve had 52 LDs during my first year of LDing, but only 19 in the second. cry

Gan: Loss of motivation? We? Noooo of course not!

Leijona: Hi again Psycho and Tallis! *to Psycho* Besides for one test (where I got a B) none of my teachers managed to mark our tests before the holidays started... Oh, how was the PDC?

Neila: Flying is more of a learning-by-doing thing in my opinion, thatís how Leijona learned it in her early LDs.

Mecha
Symbiont Dreamshaper
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 15 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Mecha: *to CyberD* Interesting after the fact yes, but those sorts of dreams aren't very fun in the moment. In my dream the other night I was some D&D-esque mage storming a factory of the sort you'd expect to see in a Charles Dickens novel, only infested with monsters. (been playing too much DDO lately. ) All fun and adventure at first, until I came across a couple magic-resistant gorgons who didn't whither away under my barrage of spells. They attacked and I tipped one of them over the stairwell, hoping to injure it and get past its companion in the corridor and make it to a door I could hopefully barricade. Only she let out a scream when she hit the floor and started sobbing, and her companion became very worried. sadblauw Tried attacking me again but got frozen in place with a word of power. I was starting to feel rather guilty around this point and tried talking to her to try and make her stand down and stop trying to kill me. (roll 1d20 for a diplomacy check... 18. Success!) I helped out her friend and started feeling even more guilty about what I'd done as I engaged in conversation with them and found out they were being kept there against their will since their family? nestlings? nestmates? were being held hostage by the big bad. Still wanted to burn the place down, (the factory was pumping out 'counterfeit bread' that turned people to stone when they ate it) but now with an object reminder that things aren't always black and white and a resolve to cause as little collateral damage as possible. Next quest: Rescue some snake-haired kids. eek2

Morph: You left out the best part- the bread was plastic-wrapped and had 'Made in China' written on the wrapper! lach1

Mecha: Amusing, yes, but not really the main point of the dream. XD

Sai: *to Tallis* :3 Could I help teach your dragon how to fly? It's one of my favorite activities. <3

Skaith: *to Gan* You have the ultimate answer, now what may I ask is the question?

Mecha: *to Leijona* lach2 *dons black cape and white mask*

Aiden: *to Neila* Pretty good. Bored, but fine. How about you?

CrazyPsychoLoverly
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Tue 16 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Psycho: *to Leijona* PDC WAS AMAZING!!!! It was very educational, and I met quite a few interesting people. It also helped me get back to focusing on LDing:) Thank you for asking:)

Tallis: *To Sai* I would love your help:) Just fly on down:)

Current LD goal(s): To summon the right person, and have a conversation with them
CyberD
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Me: I have no idea why Gangnam is everywhere... It's on the top of the charts here too. In fact I saw on the news just half an hour ago that Psy arrived in Australia this morning. I must admit I find the song and clip amusing but I don't think I'd go to see the concert (assuming there is going to be one)

Nova: I'm glad you opened with the most important topic. Studying, tests and all other news comes second to a random internet sensation.

Me: By the way I'm not sick anymore. I always seem to come down with something at the start of spring but it's good and gone now... maybe soon it'll start warming up since summer is getting closer. Christmas too, that's a scary thought.
@Mecha. It's a shame we don't always have full brain function during dreams. Then again we wouldn't get cool stories out of them if they were all lucid. I amaze myself at what I do in dreams sometimes. Maybe my dreams just help reassure me that I a good person deep down.... but also that I would actually shoot someone if they were going to kill me.

Nova: Shooting someone doesn't sound like the definition of a good person. You've been watching too much zombie survival content.

Me: Yeah, but they are the most interesting stories.
@Psycho. What is PDC? Is it some kind of LD conference??? Can you tell us about it?

Nova: @Tallis. Your dragon sounds really cool. Sounds like it's a lot of work to train it though. Shapeshifting into a bird to teach a dragon is a creative way to go about it.

Me: Building up a character and teaching it things is an interesting way to use CALD that's for sure. If I ever make another character maybe I'll do the same thing, it'd probably just frustrate both of us trying to teach it things.

Nova: I don't think I'd be a very good teacher. I can fly but I can't explain how.

Me: You taught me to hover in that one LD.

Nova: I did, but not without a bumpy start *awkwardly shuffles in his seat* That's the benefit of being your character though. I can do stuff that shouldn't even really be possible. It's easy to have every physical superpower when you don't have a physical body to hold you back. It's breaking the rules in actual dreams that seems to be more difficult. Gravity apparently exists in dreams but we really need to have more to test it out. Less ND's and more LD's

Me: Easier said than done. Anyway, that's enough out of us. Have a good day everyone smile

Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

Gan: *to Skaith* Um, um, umm...Build a bigger computer? Haha Leijona has not finished the book and movie yet, as some other book (a stupid thing she needs to read for school) jumped in her way, so that's all I know for now. :D

Neila: *to Aiden* I'm fine, too, as is the rest of us since Leijona doesn't have a lot of stress at the moment which seems to seep through to the mindscape. Fortunately I can say that I'm rarely ever bored (no wonder with Gan around). Maybe try to really talk Mecha into a few written conversations, we've had some of them in the last days. And they got someone out of his comfort zone, right?

Kubiku: Hmpf.

Gan: Best answer ever.

Neila: *to Leijona* Actually you've got to be a little bit more careful to not drag him out of it too much, you know?

Leijona: I'm just asking questions, nothing more. ^^ *to Psycho* No problem, I wanted to go this year and last year but it never fit into my schedule sadblauw *to CyberD* Psst...

Gan: Christmas presentssss! nuu

Leijona: Well you are not the one who'll need to think about and buy the presents. *to Nova* Rules exist as long as you believe they do. kiekeboe

KocoBassa
Wonderbread
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Orion: Albedo look! Word wall... reallybiggrinD

Albedo: That's nice dearest... Didn't you mean to come back and answer some questions, though?

Orion: Yeah... That and to express my opinions on this supposed Gangnam phenomenon. Granted, I haven't seen it... But I know that I will always love Benny Lava more than Gangnam. Benny Lava was the highlight of mine and Albedo's wedding reception.

Liana: Orion, I wish that you could check your facts before blurting out your opinions!

Orion: *Glare* Your just jealous that your opinions don't tie into your love and commitment. Either way, what happened to Eilatan and Kupo? I've been watching Animal Practice with my folks and Dr. Rizzo could be the perfect TV equivalent to Jack Sweeny... I miss him...

Liana: Orion, Jack Sweeny is a monkey.

Orion: So is Dr. Rizzo...

Liana: That's not what I meant. I meant-

Orion: *Entirely ignoring her older sister like the twenty seven year old child that she is*** " So anyway... *To Sai* Yeah, Koco likes to think that her computers have personalities so she names them... Despite the fact that they are entirely machines.

KocoBassa: Hey!

Orion: Oh hey, you came back!

KocoBassa: Of course I did! Liana can't be your only care taker!

Orion: *Beginning to ignore Koco as well* Well, everyone... I have exciting news... KOCO FINALLY HAD ANOTHER LUCID DREAM AND ALBEDO FINALLY SHOWED UP IN IT!!! *fangirl squeal*

Liana: *To Koco* Didn't I tell you not to let her take over your dreams again?

KocoBassa: Hey, I was busy sleeping... Besides introducing Albedo as the "King of Secrunda" Is fun for her.

Orion: You know what isn't? Being introduced as AlgeBRA by you... *To Morph* NO WAY, BREAD IS MADE IN CHINA NOW?!

Liana: No, Orion... That was in his dream... Maybe Koco and you should tell about the dream last night?

KocoBassa and Orion: No way... Our dreams are waaaaaay to personal and Albedo filled.

Orion: *Glares at Koco* Why are YOUR dreams Albedo filled?

KocoBassa: *Glares back* Hey your married to him, not me.

Albedo: And thus ends our chat today for possibly this year in another glare fight between my wife and her "family." Thank you for observing and I apologize for their nature.

*** Orion: Hey! I'm not like that! ...Am I?

Current LD goal(s): I'd like to have fully lucid dreams at least twice a month
CrazyPsychoLoverly
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Sat 20 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Psycho: Aww Koco, I dearly missed your walls of text:) haha *to Leijona and CyberD* PDC is the Psiberdreaming Conference, that I went to. This year's theme was the 11th dimension. They had alot of great topics this year, and regrettably, We are not allowed to really talk about it after. Kinda like a "What happens at vegas, Stays in vegas". But if you guys ever get the chance to go, DO IT!:)

Tallis: The conference really helped her get back to being focused on LDing, and We also met someone there who had a character too. And I got to talk there (for once:P). *to CyberD* I think it would be interesting to see you and Nova train another character. However, Psycho could have just made the dragon, and made it so it already knew how to fly, but NOOO someone had to torture their other self:P

Psycho: Hey your enjoying it:P Ohhh Jasper wants to say Hi:)

Jasper: *Runs behinds Psycho* *Psycho pushes him forward* ...... Hai.....

Psycho: Well isn't he cute:)

Jasper: Mom stop it....... please?

Tallis: Don't expect her to listen to much sweetie.

Jasper: I know.....

Psycho: Bye everyone!!!!

fennecgirl
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 14

PostPosted: Sun 21 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Me: Whoa, we haven't posted here in, like, forever! Anyway, there's something I found out about back in August that I thought all you CALD people might like.

Kayleigh: Yep! I'm a tulpa now!

Me: A tulpa is essentially a sentient thoughtform imposed on reality. It's basically just taking this thing one step further.

Kayleigh: You may not realize it now, but your characters' "autonomy" is really sentience. They might just be more real than you think. wink5

Me: Kayleigh was my first tulpa, but I actually have three of them now. All three of them existed prior to me finding out about this tulpa stuff, though. Anyway, you can visit tulpa.info if you want to find out more. I figured you guys might be interested, since you all have characters in your heads already.

Kayleigh: It's actually really cool being able to spend time in the "real" world with her; I'd definitely recommend letting your characters get "promoted" to tulpae, like I did.

Me: By the way, even though I said I have three, it'll only be me and Kayleigh posting here, since she's the only one helping me with lucid dreaming.

Kayleigh: This whole post looks like one big advertisement for tulpa.info.

Me: Does it really? I was only trying to share the tulpa phenomenon with other like-minded people...

[EDIT: I just noticed this is the 777th reply. I guess that makes it lucky or something. Or triple lucky. tounge2]

Current LD goal(s): To learn basic dream control
CyberD
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 22 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Me: @fennec. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked at the site. I admit I didn't look all the way into it... yet. But from first glance it looks solid to me. That said I won't be labelling Nova as a Tulpa. Not because the technique is wrong but because...

Nova: ......You're a stick in the mud and you don't want to label me as an ancient Tibetan thought form....

Me: I just don't like labels. It's unnecessarily complicated but I'm sticking by my opinion. When I created Nova I had a solid image of what I wanted him to be and what he was to me. He's just my character who I use to bounce my thoughts off of and who maybe sometimes helps me with dream related stuff. He never has been something I wanted to label.... (never really cross my mind to be honest)

Nova: That said, we're going to look into the whole Tulpa thing, seems interesting and we might learn something. Plus it is a good excuse for Daniel to talk to me more. Maybe in the next post we'll have something to report about it.

Me: @Psycho. Gotcha, though it's a terrible shame. 11th dimension eh ? (No idea what that is, and you don't have to tell me tounge2)
@Tallis. You actually spoke with someone in person? I can't imagine how awkward and strained such a thing would be for me and Nova. Talking online with text is one thing but actually speaking Nova's thoughts. I'd almost pay to watch that show if I didn't know it'd be cringe worthy.

Nova: Ye of little faith. I'll stick to just bothering you and these lovely people if it makes you happy.
@Psycho. You two only manage a functional relationship because secretly you enjoy "torturing" each other. So long as the "torture" remains playful in spirit...
Now we gotta look at that site before bed, might be something really interesting in there *grins*

Leijona
long time lurker
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Tue 23 Oct, 2012  Reply with quote

Leijona: *to Koco and co.* Hey thatís nice, congrats on the-

Gan: OMG this tulpa stuff is so awesome, I want to-

Iron: Would you PLEASE be quiet now for ONCE since two days?! Duct tape, anyone...?

Neila: *hands him a roll of tape* Here you go, and if you need any assistance, weíll be glad to be of help.

Gan: Meehhh why am I the only one who thinks itís really really amazing that-

Leijona: How about you allow the rest of us to say what they want to and then you can go ahead and ramble as much as you like. *again to Koco* Where was I...Ah yeah, congrats on the LD, and even more so for meeting your MCs! :D Iíve had a LD too, a few days ago, and forgot everything what I knew about summoning my characters. meh *to Psycho* Really? :O Wow I didnít know the participants arenít allowed to talk about the conference...

Neila: *to Tallis* Nice, what a coincidence! Well, but regarding this tulpa forum, maybe not that unlikely... And hi Jasper! ^^

Gan: *fidgety* Have we reached the tulpa part yet?

Leijona: -_- You are one persistent little bastard...Yeah alright, your turn.

Gan: *trying to organize his thoughts* First off, thank you sooo much fennec for bringing this stuff up! :3 This is so damn amazing, I mean, I (we) always thought that there wouldnít be so many people out there with characters, and then, BAM, a forum with over 1000 frickin members with characters! Leijona made up her mind about this stuff just a couple of hours ago after I annoyed her with begging to be a tulpa and appearing spontaneously, so chances are high now that Iíll be more present in the real world. Buuuut we have a few questions if you donít mind...Is it right that a tulpa is basically just a mind character with a form in the hostís real life? And weíve read a couple of times that you shouldnít have a background story for your tulpa. Why not?

Leijona: Sorry for the questions, Iíll go ahead and get more familiar with the forum now after reading the guides. And the only real reason why Gan want to be a tulpa is because he then has one more reason to persuade me to join that forum so that he can talk with even more people.

Neila: Because there are so few people here rolleyes Seriously, there are even five of us in the mindscape, six if you count Leijona, which is enough for the whole rest of us.

Leijona: Yes, Ganís the only one who want to be present IRL, which I appreciate because I really donít want five characters around in my daily life lach1

Page 52 of 61Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

print   ShareShare