What theme you see most in your dreams?

I would like to know that what people see in their dreams mostly.For me,it’s always a different experience.But it is mostly a thing that I was interested in before I had a dream. (e.g. Watch a movie and really like it,and then be in the movie in a dream)
For example,when Dishonored was released (a video game) I really liked it,and had a dream that I was inside the game’s streets.And then I asked myself “Wasn’t I sleeping a minute ago?” and I became Lucid.

I also get dreams about something I’m really obsessed with or interested in. If not that, it’s usually related to some sort of anxiety or something (although I can’t say if this makes them nightmares cause technical things).

I mostly see social experiences that involve travelling around or direct conflict.

More than half of my dreams involve my childhood home, the area around it, and the small town where my school was. The themes in the dreams seem to change with the years and seasons, and if something affects me emotionally in real life, it also affects my dreams in exaggerated forms. For example, if the house owner decides to modify something in my apartment, it can make me dream that the walls in my parents’ house fall down for days or weeks.

I’ve had a few DIshonored dreams too :woo: , last night I saw one of those car things on rails.

Other than that I usually have places full of water, big pools or lakes or even oceans as far as the eye can see. Sometimes indoors too. I have some annoying things too, like weak legs and gum stuck in my mouth. :bored:

For some weird reason, most of my dream surroundings are somewhere I’ve never been before. I think this is because I watch a lot of television and movies and they show a lot of different settings so I unconsciously remember them and dream about them. And half of my dreams are me in another person’s view. Like when I sleep after watching Fringe, I would ‘be’ Olivia Dunham. It’s cool and interesting :good:

I’m usually see myself as being a part of a group which trying to accomplish something.

Strange, I also dream about similar things and settings… But unfortunately I often find myself in enclosed spaces or indoors of various buildings. :confused:

my dreams seem to always be having conflict in them…and the setting in them usually has to do with what ever i have done in the past week or so i dont have too many dreams about the past

Almost all of the dreams i have are set in more or less a giant dreamscape that i created a year or so back. and always themed around me and Nickle just flying around, and doing some awesome stuff.

Wow,really interesting :happy: I don’t know why,but I think it seems like almost all the themes are similar in a way.

About half my dreams deal with random collogues of things I remember and the other Half Of my dreams are of completely alien things and places.

My dreams are very random and unpredictable, this has become more clear as my dream recall has increased. Sometimes a dream will be about whats been on my mind throughout the day, but usually it is something that isn’t even slightly related to what i’ve been thinking about.

It depends, I don’t know on what but for some period of time I have very random life like situation dreams, then this stops and I do have recurring dreams. I remember that for some extended time I had this dream where I was walking through the city and I would always end up in some store to buy clothes… But the city and everything would change, the store, the clothes, the people, everything except the story and theme.

Then this is gone and then I have surreal dreams…

Weird… Although I love them all. Everything is fun from exploring the cities which I never saw to exploring the space…

Known or unknown environments/settings and interactions with others seem to leave the most memorable impression.

Parties/ Goofing off, Supernatural encounters, WWE/WWF, Power Rangers (And it gets real), and hanging out/encounters with random celebrities. Occasionally epic drama and action.