Lucidity Challenge 36: Winner- HeadInTheClouds! Congrats!

Had about a 2 min LD. I completed the creating a light display task, but it didn’t have any holiday associated with it. It was pretty cool, though.

OK, sorry I’m a little late on this one, had a crazy day yesterday. On to the next task!

Task 3: The Walking Dreamers
Maybe the Mayans weren’t wrong after all. A zombie apocalypse has broken out across the dreamscape! If you’re going to survive you’ll need to be cunning. Gather supplies, find shelter, do whatever you have to in order to survive. Or… is that a bite on your arm? Will you cure yourself? Or is it already too late? Good luck!

Survive the zombie onslaught: +20pts
Put a zombie out of its misery: +10pts
Each additional zombie you put down: +5pts per tick

Or…

Become a zombie yourself (either bitten and turned or transformed): +30pts
Each DC you bite and turn: +10pts per tick

And as a note, there is no more bonus for finding my gift, though you’re still welcome to look :razz:

EDIT: You can survive in one dream and be bitten in another and the points will stack, or you can survive one wave and be bitten in another in the same dream and I’ll still award points for “surviving”.

Current Standings

Wow, we had a lot of people complete their personal tasks. Any of you that have, PM me with a new task that will be worth +25pts. Sorry I haven’t been able to comment your dreams as I’d normally like, but I’m still quite busy with holiday hours at work. Now I can finally concentrate a bit more so you’ll see me a little more often on here :razz:.

HeadInTheClouds: 340pts
Thorn: 210pts
elnaureth: 205pts
StarryGwee: 200pts
drow: 140pts
EllyEve: 100pts
Loah: 100pts
zz: 40pts
DaveTheJoker: 20pts
Dragonmind: 20pts
fennecgirl: 20pts
Leijona: 20pts
MagykKatte: 20pts
Nicklebrick

Lol I really should sign up… Yesterday I had one of the longest normal dreams ever. And guess about what! Yes, zombie apocalypse :happy:

Best kind of ND XD

I had a short LD last night.

Another short LD.

A long LD
[community.ld4all.com/t/loahs-realm-dream-journal/38035/35)

New task will be up tonight so make sure to get anything related to this task up ASAP :smile:

Task 4- theme park

Who doesn’t like a trip to the fair? The food, the attractions, it’s all great. But I remember having even more fun as a kid wasting hours on games like Rollercoaster Tycoon and Sim Theme Park. And hey, if it’s fun on a computer it’d be even better in dreams. Ao it’s up to you, have a little fun in the theme park of your mind or make your own awesome place.

Visit a theme park- +20pts
For every attraction you visit- +5pts per tick
Design your own attraction- +30pts per tick
Each additional attraction- +10pts per tick
Make an entire park (at least 4 attractions) with a theme of your choice (and yes, it must have a consistent theme) +50pts

The points are big this time so make it count!

I had a productive night last night, with two short and one medium LD due to constant awakenings. At one point I remembered that the task had something to do with zombies (logged off of here at 2:20 AM not knowing the new task was going up at that exact moment >_>), but I got no farther than seeing two people with rotted skin.

Short low lucid moment (1min).
I was riding some flying creature which started to morph into a dinosaur, that triggered my lucidity :razz:. I just went with it. I paid special attention to the details of the dinosaur, the scales and colour. It was amazing, felt like I was riding a horse sortaa. The scales actually hurt me at a point. I remember turning away for a second and the dinosaur changed to a more vibrant green. Then I woke up :content:

2 LDs today.

First one (about 1min), I was in my washroom and suddenly decided to do a hand RC. I find 6 fingers, and realized I’m dreaming. I was suprised and looked into the mirror, I had dark makeup on and dark nailpolish… which is odd cause I don’t wear makeup. The mirror me seemed evil. I decided to find OmkAR with his method of finding me, I drew a rectangle on my wall, like a door, and wrote ‘OmkAR’ ontop. The dream gets fuzzy and I ‘wake up’.

Second one ( 5-7 min), I laid still on my bed and rolled out of my body. Then I flew out of my house along the street. It was peaceful and dark out. I drifted/floated above the street on my back gazing at the starry sky. I thought of what to do… and decided to go to space and explore. I flapped my arms up and up… but for some reason I couldn’t get any higher. The dream seem to be ending, and what was really annoying was that some random scarves kept wrapping around my head and face, so I kept having to rip them off. I see car lights futher down the dark road and thought, ‘freeze.’

The dream visuals froze and the dream becames stable again. I un-freezed the scene and flew down the road looking around and wondering what else I could do. I thought, hey, it’s dark and kind of creepy out…maybe I could do the zombie LC (completely forgot about the latest one).

All of a sudden I’m flying around a random town in the daylight. I tried to find zombie DCs, but it was like a ghost town. I willed zombie dcs up and started to see a few walking slowly with their backs hunched over and clothes ripped up. I was flying too fast for any of them to notice me. I stopped in front of one of the guys and let him come at me. He pokes his head up and looks at me with his pale pupil-less eyes, and suddenly he morphs into this strange green head coming at me in a crazy speed. He was just on the verge of biting my arm, but I was quick enough and blasted off. He was also fast, following right beside me flying. His mouth was open and he continuously tried to bite me, I shot him with bullets, but it took quite a few to finally kill him/it. :razz: Then I wake up shortly after.

Another 2 short LD.

Had at least 5 FAs that i could remember… Got lucid in 4/5 of them. Each lasted no longer than a minute.

Had a LD that was at least a minute or two, if not a medium LD.

I had a medium LD a few days ago and a long LD last night. In my LD last night, I turned a backyard into a theme park with a dinosaur theme. I created a ferris wheel, a wave pool, a slide, and a swing that were all decorated with dinosaurs, and I rode on the slide.

I have not forgotten you, my children! New task up in just a few hours! We’re back to my old Wednesday schedule like when we started :razz:

I survived some highly intelligent zombies in a ND. I blew most of them up at the end.

Right… so I suppose I should be more careful to hit “Submit” instead of “Preview” before I close windows

Task 5- Party Time!
I think it’s time we all got to know each other a little better! I’m throwing a party and this is your official invitation. What kind of party is it? Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll have it figured out by the time you get there. Go on a mingle. Mind you I do like party games quite a bit, and I have been known to get a bit tricky with them too :razz:

Find the LC 36 party- +30pts
For every person in the LC you meet and recognize- +10pts per tick
For every person from LD4all but not in the LC- +5pts per tick
Partake in a party game (your choice, just have fun)- +20pts

Oh, and did I mention I’m fond of riddles? Well I am, and I have got a hard one for you. So again, try to find me. Where? Well at the party of course, it’s one of my party games. Ask me what my riddle is and then try to guess it. I bet you don’t even get close to right!

NOTE: The bonus points are only possible while this task is current! To get these points you must post my question and your answer.

Find me, ask me what the riddle is and give an answer (does not have to be correct)- +50pts