What method works well with the remee+how do i find rem stag

hey guys, i recently got a remee for christmas and i was wondering what method would work with it the best? and also how i can more accuratly figure when my rem period is?

BTW, remee is a sleeping mask that flashes lights while you sleep in hopes to notic them and become lucid, it is a light timer. Please do not tell me my money was wasted and its stupid, as it was a gift, i know it works for most but it takes time + LD experience and a decent method. THank you all for reading and any responses are very much appreciated!

For the Remee to work you will need to be able to recognize the lights in your dream and associate that with the fact you are dreaming. So probably a good technique to use would be MILD in this case, perhaps using a mantra like “when I see flashing lights I will realise I am dreaming” or something along those lines.

As for your REM periods, one sleep cycle usually lasts about 90 minutes, so any multiple of 90 after going to sleep would represent a sleep cycle. REM usually occurs towards the end of a sleep cycle and will typically increase with the progression of sleep cycles so it’s probably best to set the Remee to go after about 4 or 5 sleep cycles so about 4 1/2 hrs or 6hrs after going to bed.

These are just general times though, its probably best you experiment for yourself. :smile: