Precognitive Lucid Dreams

Hey guys!

So I want to test precognitive lucid dreams and I would like some advice from people who are experienced with doing this in dreams. For a test, I want to see if I will get accepted into a certain program and I was wondering how to find this precognitive information in a dream. Do you shout behind the awareness? Look in a book for the answer? Ask a dream character? If you are experienced in this area, I would greatly appreciate the advice! Thanks!!

Well I’ve read about several methods and you listed quite a few. You could, as you said, ask a DC but you should tweak it a bit by summoning a person in charge of getting you into this program, or the person running this program. When you summon them just ask them your question. Another method i read in a book is to get a bowl in the dream, turn it face down, ask your question, then turn over the bowl and see if an answer comes up. Again you could tweak that method by using a box or any other container, and you could also put a piece of paper under the container before asking your question.