Still remember my dreams?

It’s weird, I keep no dream journal at the time and such, but I still remember my dreams, yesterday’s, and today’s. Some of the smaller stuff faded out but I can still remember most of the dream from this morning, is this odd?

I find that if I spend about 10 mins in bed in the morning, then I can remember my dreams, but after a couple of days I forget. It’'s still best to keep a DJ though.

Also, welcome to ld4all :smile:

Yeah, sadly though I’m an impatient person :meh:
I hate having to wait weeks to finally get a lucid dream, I wish to get one tonight or tomorrow, but I have no dream jounral, just reality checks and such.
But I am motivated to lucid dream.

I have always been able to recall my dreams in detail for days at a time even weeks, almost every night. However I find keeping a dream journal can REALLY help you see what things you dream of frequently even things that you didn’t even realize! From what I can tell learning to LD is a process and it takes practice to learn, master and maintain. I think patient will have to be key for any person. I had my first LD within 5 days of finding out about lucid dreams. I then had another within 5 days…then another one 5 days after that. I have gone 1 month now since the last one. It varies for everyone. Just keep at it and don’t get discouraged!