Voice Recorded dream diary.

Does anyone one just voice record their dreams? Does it work just as well or does writing the dream out work better? I am curious!

I have been doing a combination of typing, writing and voice recording my dreams. On days where I am flying out of bed to get ready and head to work I usually voice record my dreams while I am driving. If I have time though I will write or type them up but I feel like I prefer to voice record them.

I will say I have done some voice recording of dreams when attempting WBTB. I wake up because my baby needs to eat, I feed him and then lay back down into bed, I still feel zombie like and can remember my dreams so I grab my phone and record my dreams before I fall asleep…the funny thing here is that I sometimes start to drift off while recording my dream and then I start talking about weird random stuff! It is actually pretty hilarious. It seems like I am awake at this point but really I am just sleep talking and then I wake up again and realize I was just not making sense so I make a note that I was actually just dreaming again so if it doesn’t make sense that is why. Gosh…I need to find a way to upload my 4 am voice recordings because they are funny.

One time I actually feel like I referred to by SC while falling back to sleep and recording myself I said something like “Well, I am going to go back to bed now because this recording is not going to make any sense. She is confused already and so am I…my now dreams are seeping into my dreams from earlier…which I guess is a good thing for me.”

Best idea is to give it a go and see if it works better for you!