Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

How much time do you need to write your dreams every morning

Author  Message 
LucidPancake
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri 01 Feb, 2013  Reply with quote

30 minutes, an hour, depends on the night, I could spend an hour an a half easily if I wanted to write down every single detail of how my mind felt and what that reminded me of and what happened and blah blah. It's like training wheels, as you get better with it you can lessen the details and you will remember everything anyway.

Current LD goal(s): Taking control of the "physical" aspects of the dream like a god or ma
quiXote
Bibliomancer
Astral Explorer
LD count: many
Location: Where the wave of moonlight glosses the dim gray sands with light.

PostPosted: Fri 01 Feb, 2013  Reply with quote

If I spend an extended amount of time writing one dream, I tend to forget the rest, so I try to write the key points of each dream as fast as I can (5 to 10) to set them in my memory and then I will fill in the details, taking anywhere from another 10 minutes to an hour. I have found myself lost for in such a state that time will cease to hold me in trying to capture an image or a feeling and forging them into the perfect phrase to represent them...Er rather, I have spent hours on particularly significant dreams trying to get the telling just right.

If I share the dream here as well, I will spend another ten to fifteen or so translating my DJ speak to something somewhat intelligible to a living being aside from myself.

I devote a near eccentric amount of time to my dreams.

Current LD goal(s): ...
Koharo
Lone Wolf Brawler
cookie lover
Koharo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 9/7/15: 106+

PostPosted: Sat 02 Feb, 2013  Reply with quote

It depends on the length of the dream. If its long Ill start out with key points then begin the entry from there. Recordings can take 5 minutes to an hour. Sometimes longer.

Current LD goal(s): A man in a white room, very long dreads, he resembles me..He knows somethin..

print