ND Challenge 5

23-02-2012
1 Normal dream and fragment:
Wulf’s dream den - Dimensions & fish

Ghost, you post on the first day saying you missed it. -.- You can still be in it as it’s the first round still

Unfortunately I did not remember any dreams this morning. Off to a slow start! :razz:

Is it to late to enter? :shy: Any motivation for dream recall is a bonus at the moment… :content:

Two NDs last night located here. No dream heroism, though, I’m afraid. :sad:

Long nd last night, and i saw her!
My next ND goal will be to create a force field to protect something.

Two NDs and a short LD. I got the heroism all wrong and was a supervillain. :roll:

No recall at all lately :sad:

As I said to Ghost, Somnium, you may also join as we are only in the first round.

24-02-2012

2 Normal dreams AND completed the hero challenge (I think). I saved a fox cub from death and tried to get it somewhere safe.
Wulf’s dream den - kittehs and monkeys &The fox and the race

^_^’

/me links to his journal now and sets his goal to spawn in Ceeia :razz:

one ND today: there was a lion in the bathroom. Will post after work.

Wulf, generally the TM leaves the “completion of the task” status up to the participant. If you feel the deed was heroic, then I will count it as such. On that note, all new participants should be aware that if they complete their personal challenge, then they are able to change it.

Ghost, what’s Ceeia?

Yay! I got the heroism task completed! :happy: Only one ND, though I forgot one I had earlier today.

February 22, 2013 - Muddy Water and Bikes.

The Blue Pill missed the opportunity of a LD :meh:

On Wings of Gold 2/23

2 NDs, 1 LD, and a fragment. Didn’t expect the LD, I forgot to try and techniques last night :happy:

Had a dream that was heroic…then my recall crapped and i cant even remember the topic of a dream :sad:

ND Challenge 5: Taskmaster: Eilatan

NameDream JournalPersonal Goal1. Mew151 | Mew151’s Dreams: Awesomeness | Have a nightmare

1. Genre | [Genre] Journal of Dreams | Eat Something Delicious
  2. Loah | Loah’s Realm | Spot my “twin” sister
  3. elnaureth | Elnaureth’s Dream Journal | Hear made-up music and remember it
  4. Ysim | The Dragon’s Crystal Lair - Level 3 | Talk to a faerie
  5. Faith | Faith’s Dream Journal | see one of “my” drawings in a dream and re-create it irl
  6. geekboy | A Taste of My Insanity | Look at the stars
  7. Fate | Fate’s Dream Journal - Chapter 2 | Poke somebody (ultimate goal: Restore dream recall)
  8. Sandra | Sandra’s garden of dreams - vijf | Symbolic dream to know myself better
  9. MagykKatte | The Archive of Lost Dreams | Meet some vampires
  10. Scipio Xaos | SX Dream Journal | Find a Certain DC
  11. BlackKettle | BK’s Library of Dreams | Ride a dragon!
  12. Paulicus | On Wings Of Gold | Turn into an animal
  13. Megadalton | megadalton’s dream journal | Investigate subterranean machinery from a previous dream
  14. moogle | link to current dj | Have a fun dream
  15. fennecgirl | Tales from Fennecgirl’s Bizarre Mind | Meet the Doctor
  16. Kache_ | Kache’s Dream Journale | Shapeshift and change size
  17. Wulf | Wulf’s dream den | Meet my guardian
  18. Limitles | Limitles ND challenge DJ | skydive or parachute

Hope it’s not too late Just had sudden urge to start in wi LD’ing again the other day!

Had an ND about a nuclear war attack and after being awake for a while something about a canadian elevator :razz:

Eil: Ceeia is a fictional landscape I have been in once, but this time I will start in it and not enter via a circle :razz:

Well, I did something heroic last night, though I wasn’t exactly successful. Not sure if it’ll count. I’ll post it as soon as possible, hopefully today.