ND Challenge 5

Reactions - one dream.

Well my daughter got hold of an important item, so I’m incubating in the right direction. :spinning:

Dammit I was so close to completing my personal task last night, but no dice :sad:

I’m going to extend this challenge by 48-72 hours. I just really want at least one of you to complete it, because personally, I think it’s cool. But I’m biased. I hope this is okay with everyone. It gives you longer to find your item!

Edit: Fixed your name in the list, Somnium. Updated your personal challenge, Loah. (Congrats on completing it again)

A couple NDs. No task yet. I’ll keep trying!

February 27 -> February 28

Hey i thought I completed the task. [community.ld4all.com/t/loahs-realm-dream-journal/38035/50)

Not great recall… A couple fragments about work again but nothing else significant. Hopefully my recall starts to improve soon :smile:

2 more NDs last night. No challenge though. Posted to DJ now :smile:

Another ND.

March 1, 2013 - Demonic Undead

Okay, now my brain is trolling me! I got an item that would help me in my quest in last night’s dream, but I never got the chance to use it!

stupidbrainpkdhvlfcxkngldk

Wow my dream recall has died this week…tho this is kinda normal i burn my self out at work really fast :sad: OH well on my day off more fun awaits :happy:

Fulfilled the task today :happy:
Link so Eilatan won’t have to keep digging as much for my dream list for this topic.

Some hints towards the dream task, but haven’t really completed it.

But good dream recall :grin:

Think I finished the task. I had a really powerful watch that saved my butt. Had only 1 ND with decent recall last night.

It’s Not a Rolex

Just a dream about learning computer stuff. :user:

Sadly, only a tiny fragment last night :sad: I was getting water from my fridge and had to press some buttons to turn off the “change filter” light.

completely forgot my dreams from this morning. and the notes i made to remember them are gibberish…
Tho i feel i completed the task already as I’m not a very physical wanting person. my friends and companions are the most dear to me. and what i have notes wise from this morning tells me i had another dream where my friends were the stars in it.

[center]Task 3:

[/center]

Uh oh! It appears that your filling in for Mario has caused you to become the target of some very unwanted attention. Now every evil guy and his minion is out to get you! It’s time for you to face the approaching challenger and kick his butt!

Don’t forget to take your item with you, it’s supposed to be there to help!

Please note: Doing a heroic deed or taking that specific item you can’t go without with you will be considered late tasks, as this task is about defeating your challenger.

You again have three days to do this task, and points for task 2 -should- be up in 24 hours. Again, if task 2 was done, please be sure to state whether or not it was achieved in a dream had before the new task was released. I apologies in advance for any slowness or delay as I have some things going on right now.

Only a couple fragments…

Fragments (2)

And I highly doubt I’ll ever see that watch again, but here goes. :razz:

Wait… do you read all our journels each day, or do you only read when we post we had something? I was thinking you just read them all, or was I just being silly?
If you only read when we post something here, i think i’ve missed out on a lot of points :tongue:

She does read them all. But I make it easier for her by keeping a track of all my dreams in one post here, with notes. I also have various accomplishments marked in my dreams (stuff like chaining or task completion).