ND Challenge 5

[center]Task 6:

[/center]

[color=darkred]Hello puny participants,

It is I, Hel. It appears your dear Eilatan has forgotten you all, so I have decided to take matters into my own hands. Hero training? What sentimentalism! I believe you will never be able to stand up to real enemies. Even better for me. Let us see you put this hero training into practice and see if you are able to withstand the army of enemies.

The forces will take over your world within the week.

Stop us… If you can.[/color]

:peek: Sorry guys, I’ve been really busy. Task points for 4 and 5 won’t be counted until 24 hours before this task ends (hopefully, all things withstanding :meh: ). As Hel has so nicely stated, you have a week to complete this, the final task. Let me translate, basically all these really bad guys have now joined forces to kick your butt and take over the world, and it’s up to you to stop them. So your task is to find this army and ruin their plans for well, destroying us all.

Since it’s the last task and I really want to see all the evil guys go down, all late tasks will be worth 30 points instead of the regular 25. It’s a good chance for you to make your dreams and the tasks as interesting as possible, and remember, I would love to know which super evil bad guys appear to take you down! Good luck everyone! Let’s win this one for the heroes! :content:

Woah task is almost over… I need to work on my recall :sad:

Can remember one ND and a couple of fragments from the last couple nights, will try and update my DJ once I get a chance to :smile:

Somehow I have the vague feeling I dreamed about the challenge last night, but I can’t actually recall it :tongue: :grin:

Do remember two dreams though.

Btw, if I defeat one enemy would that count as late task (task 3) or this task? Or is this task only if you would find and defeat a whole army or save the world?

Trapdoor Golem - just one dream, unless I remember more later.

Defeating one enemy would be late task. This one is more about saving the world, whether that be by fighting a whole army or ruining their plans.

:peek: I just realised that saving the world is technically a heroic deed
Also that if one person of the army is specifically looking for you then well.
Remember to tell me whether you felt it counted as a late task.

Well I guess you just earn lots of points with this last task :grin:

That’s the point :wink:

BACK! I think I had a Contra Code dream a bit back, but I didn’t right it down so no task points. Should’ve too. Clint Eastwood was in it. :razz: Well, back to the dreams that do count:

I had an LD. Nothing special though besides the fact I was lucid. :razz:

March 19, 2013Familiar Feeling

Two dreams, and i failed to defeat the single enemy. I’ll take my revenge tonight.

I woke up before I was finished saving the world / defeating the enemy. :sad:

One ND

Had a bossbeating ND followed by an LD afterwards…

Linkeh

I’m back! life stuff happened. don’t count me out yet

As am I! I’ve been writing my thesis proposal and the stress has sapped my recall :sad: I updated my DJ though with some dreams and tidbits from the last weeks. A quick summary:

3/9 - 2 fragments
3/10 - 1 ND, 1 fragment
3/22 - fragment
3/24 - fragment

no tasks or anything. I had one fragment where I think I was at a party, but since it was just a fragment I don’t think it counts :razz:

finally wrote something in my journal. it’s been a little hectic lately.
I completed the late task to be a hero.

Two LDs and Two NDs. Had a hero complex so one late task. :happy: No fight for the world yet, though. :sad: Still… LDs OMG…

March 23 -> March 24

4 NDs and a LD. Unusually good recall for a night before an early shift.

I was trying to play a hero in a dream last night.

I know I also remembered a dream fragment this same night which I remember both before I turned on my computer and after I turned it off. Didn’t write it down on paper though and forgot about it now. Maybe it will come back again when I close my laptop :tongue:

One long dream where i was looking for something and using magic, and some fragments.

Points for tasks 4 and 5 will be counted and posted in roughly 24 hours.

Points for task 6 along with the winner will be announced in roughly 48 hours.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: I just want to apologies again for all the delays, the late tasks and the lack of points. Sorry you guys.