Autosuggestion

Hey everybody.

I have never really been able to master autosuggestion, I haven’t tried it all that much but I have only been successful with it a couple of times. I think that this is definitely something that I need to get the hang of, so if you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

I thought that making this post would help to motivate me or something, to be successful with it tonight. So my goal for the night is to go to bed right now, 9:52, telling myself, “I wake up at 2:00”. I read somewhere on the forums that it is better to tell your SC that you do something and not that you are going to do something this time so thats why I say it like that, correct me if im wrong. I will post back with my results, hopefully my next post will be in four hours :content:

Auto-suggestion is something I want to get the hang of as well. Mainly so I can get myself to wake up at the end of my dreams so I have the opportunity to attemp a DEILD. I’ve had success waking myself up at certain times, and one of the times it worked I ended up having a LD as well! :content:

I think mastering this would definitely give me a better change of inducing a LD, so any info anyone else has I would love to see :smile:

Well it worked last night, I told myself before I fell asleep, I wake up at two ocklock for SSILD and I woke up at 1:05! Close enough for me, but I set an alarm for 2:30 so I convinced myself to do SSILD when I woke up for that, but I never dis do SSILD >=[ I’m so lazy when it comes to WBTB oh well I’ll keep working on it.

Nice work! I’m going to give it a try tonight ill let you know how it goes :smile:

Okay good luck :content:

I’m trying to use autosuggestion to make myself fall asleep faster and easier at night (I’m somewhat of an insomnia).

Can anyone direct me to an article or website (perhaps even on this site) where a clear and concise ‘tutorial’ for autosuggestion has been posted? Thanks a lot in advance.

No luck in the past couple nights, drinking probably doesn’t help at all :content:

Autosuggestion is only as strong as your will, and if it is strong enough it will ALWAYS work.
if you believe it to be true, true it will be

Don’t ever give up, just keep climbing the ladder higher up untill you step off into a lucid dream!

as far as using it to fall asleep, im not quite sure how that would work out, considering that every time i try to make myself fall asleep it backfires on me and i say up for hours thinking of random things when i wish i would just be asleep :razz:

You are all on the right track, just keep believing and shooting for it, all good thins come in time, and this is one of them that will work eventually.

Good Luck!

Thanks nicklebrick, and no luck the past two nights but I didn’t try as hard as I should have either, I’m going to keepworking at it though and I’m sure it will work