Not become lucid after RC...lol

I did a RC in my dream last night (bending my middle finger), and I couldn’t bend it, and I asked myself: I am in a dream, how come I couldn’t bend the finger that much?

But at last, I didn’t become lucid, why?

Well it can happen, RC sometimes might “slip” and not makes us lucid. It can be the indicator that you are not doing RC’s in WL consciously enough.

If that’s not a case then it’s just a bad luck! Well don’t get discouraged. Next time will be better!

Good luck! :content:

It just happens sometimes, that is just a fact. One of the most effective ways to fix this i have found is take some more effort when trying to perform RCs in daytime )i.e. truly believe that you are dreaming, it will work so much more if you search for more dream signs right afterwards)
Good luck becoming lucid!!

In addition to what other people have said, you should also have more than one reality check. If the first reality check fails, you can do a different reality check as extra confirmation. So although your reality check said you were awake, a second reality check might tell you you’re dreaming.

I told myself that it is the dream in the dream … And by the way, last dream I talked with 2 boys about lucid dreaming, lost another RC chance…