A way of how to use autosuggestion...

Hello everyone,

I’ve searching for the moments methods to induce lucid dreams. An idea during the day have made me think and ask a question. I was thinking about doing an autosuggestion where you say to yourself that in your dreams you’ll have a DS and do an RC while going to sleep the night or while doing WBTB. Could this be a good method? Would it be efficient?

Thanks for responding me,

Cyclonic

It could be efficient and it should work, but you’ll have to try it for yourself. I have done something similar before and it worked very well for me. Just remember that you might not get results on the very first night. You’ll need to give the method some time to make sure it works.

Yeah, I was thinking of using it several times… Specially I really learned that with my attempts of WBTB. I can’t use an alarm clock so I try several times to wake up 6 hours during a night. Personnally it worked but I wasn’t conscious of it so I slept again. It was a micro-awakening…

Well I’ll try this night before sleeping by saying the autosuggestion with MILD…

Thank tou for your helpful answer :smile: ,

Cyclonic

In a way this is very similar to MILD. MILD and autosuggestion basically do the same thing: set an intention to do something in your dreams. The main difference is that MILD is based on repetition. In any case, I have had quite a few lucid dreams the way you’ve described using autosuggestion, so rest assured it works with a bit of time :content: