ND Challenge 6

Alright, laziness made me start typing up my dreams a day late.
No task done yet, but I still have the entire week. :grin:

[spoiler]Task 1

June 17th:
4 ND’s
June 18th:
1 ND, 1 fragment
June 19th:
3 fragments
June 23:
1 Fragment
[/spoiler]

One short dream on Monday and one on Tuesday. link
No task, lucidity etc.

PPS + Dream Challenges = Probably not a good idea. :razz: Here’s a NLD fragment.

Tekkit Fragment

((Tekkit Fragment - NLD Fragment))

Current Stats:

[spoiler]NDC Dream Journal Start

NLD Fragments: 1
Non-Lucid Dreams: 1
[/spoiler]

Well, it took me two and a half hours to fall asleep last night, but my dream recall was a little bit better than yesterday, anyway.

June 19: 1 ND.

2 Fragments because of warm weather etc. I’ll be updating the spoiler tag in my post on the previous page as the overview of everything.

Whoops… I have to remember to wait till I’ve done all my PPS cycles in a day before posting my DJ and stuffs… If I have more dreams it might make me post a lot more than is necessary. :razz:

Anyways, here’s a dream in which I was submerged twice in water. I struggled to move and had to escape the water as fast as I could.

Possibly Another MInecraft Reference (Yea I know it’s the same link as the above. Don’t worry, this is the last time that’ll happen.)

((Possibly Another Minecraft Reference - Non-Lucid Dream - Submerged in water twice.))

Current Stats:

Non-Lucid Dreams: 2

Task 1: Submerged in water twice.
[/spoiler]

Welp, dream recall has already begun slipping. :sad: Though it may have something to do with the fact that I did not do WBTB this morning :razz:

June 19th:
3 fragments

Just one lousy fragment tonight. Sleep is still very uneasy due to many things. Also was less than 6h tonight. Let’s see how things develop^^

I got much better sleep last night, and my recall is a little better, too.

June 20: 2 NDs and 1 fragment.

A rather nice long NLD here. Very vivid given my PPS cycles. :smile:

Dinosaurs and Gemstones

((Dinosaurs and Gemstones - Non-Lucid Dream))

Current Stats:

Non-Lucid Dreams: 3

Task 1: Submerged in water twice.
[/spoiler]

One fragment and one semi-good dream today. But I’m nowhere getting near the current task yet xD

Alright, I had great recall today! I’m still trying for the task, though.

June 21: 5 NDs.

:happy: I had two hypnogogic imagery episodes, a WILD and a NLD! :eek: In each of the two dreams I accomplished the task! :grin:

Snowflake HI, Tekkit HI, WILD Water…

((WILD Water - Lucid Dream - Entered dream underwater. Swam. Met underwater people who I conversed with.))

((WILD Water Part II - Non-Lucid Dream - Swam in water again.))

Current Stats:

Non-Lucid Dreams: 4
Lucid Dreams: 1

Task 1: Submerged in water twice. Entered dream underwater. Swam. Met underwater people who I conversed with. Swam in water again.
[/spoiler]

winnings <-- one more dream.

Still no task etc.

Oh damn we already started a couple of days ago. Should have paid more attention :grin:

Dreams during the challenge

Task 1 * Friday 21 - Saturday 22 June 2013:
1 normal dream
1 normal fragment

Task 2 * Monday 24 - Tuesday 25 June 2013
2 normal fragments

Once again, I had some trouble falling asleep last night, so my recall isn’t quite as good as the past couple of days.

June 22: 1 ND and 2 fragments.

Yesterday I had one dream (Fate’s gonna like it, I guess) and today I only had one lousy fragment. No task progress at all so far.

Well, I really didn’t sleep that well last night. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately. :neutral:

June 23: 1 ND and 3 fragments.

1 fragment over the last few days…

Well, that’s not entirely true. I just didn’t write down my dreams fast enough to recall them…

Saturday - Mafia Morphs

Sunday I had a LOT of dreams but so many and so jumbled up, seemed too much of an effort to try to untangle them into separate dreams… :meh:
There was a garden in one … so it should count as a fragment at least :smile: